Fillings

September 16, 2012

We hadn't really socialized since we had come home that night. The seventeen days inbetween mainly.consisted of sleeping, attending work, eating, and sleeping again. Not to mention constant fighting between Phoenix with Sonny and Chloe. It had gotten physical at some points, but we had decided not to interfere considering:

1. Phoenix can put up a good fight.

2. You know what happened to Niall last time he tried to stop the conflict.

It had been rough for Calum to adapt to being blind, which was expected of someone who is now deprived of seeing anything ever again. He had also had his hopes up for waking up and his sight to be slightly coming back, but nothing has changed. When he finally realized that he truly is going to see darkness forever, he became quite a bit like he did when Ashton had died. We had tried our best to cheer him up, but hardly anything ever worked. It also didn't help how Chloe and Sonny would be constantly teasing him.

Sonny had also looked very sad lately, but I can't put my finger on why. Not that I care, anyways.

"Why does the blind Asian look so sad all of the time? At least he's still alive unlike his stupid friends," Chloe said.

"I can still hear, you know," Calum says.

"Well no shit, that's why I say things you're intended to hear retard," Chloe says.

"How about you fuck off before I beat the shit out of you," Phoenix says.

"I am so afraid," Chloe smirks.

Phoenix is about to stand up and attack the girl but Calum pulls her down.

"Phoenix, please stop. She's not worth it," Calum says.

"I'm sorry Cals," she says, flipping Chloe off.

"Why is he hiding his face all of the time? Is it really that fucked up?" Chloe asks. "Well no shit, do you think I want anybody seeing this?" he replies.

Phoenix pulls off her studded combat boot and throws it at Chloe's face. It smacks her straight in the jaw.

"STUPID BITCH! JUST BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE'S FACES ARE FUCKED UP DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO FUCK UP MINE!" Chloe shouts.

"Are you kidding me? You are on of the ugliest individuals I've ever seen," Liam says.

"For real, who told you it was acceptable to wear those clothes?" I ask.

"And don't even get me started on her hair," Violet laughs.

"I wasn't talking to any of you," She says.

"Well you were talking about our friend. I do consider Calum and Phoenix my friends, we all do, and you only have one friend in this room because you're both fucking disgusting," Louis says.

"Don't bitch just because you couldn't stop Harry and Zayn from painfully dying," Sonny joins in.

"Is that really the most creative thing you could think of to say back?" I ask.

"I've got crutches but I still can't stand you," Niall says.

"Do you know how to do anything right?" Luke asks her.

"I'm probably a lot better at sex than you, but my uncle Jerrod says you were real fun to wreck. Maybe I'd love to try you out," she says.

Calum pushes off Phoenix's shoulder and walks towards the direction of Chloe's voice and then punches her hard across the face. Really really hard. But when she gets up, she hardly even flinches.