For the best

It had been about two weeks since Ashtons death and when Louis had kissed me. Those two weeks were fulfilled with absoulute boredom; no visits from Cody or Sonya, daily servings of stale bread and rusty water, small talk being used to pass the time. However, I'd much rather being doing this than any of us being killed or hurt.

I had stayed in the little den for most of that time, many visits from Louis and Luke. I enjoyed their company, but also enjoyed some alone time. Faye hasn't left Zayn's side since Ashton left us. Violet had been end on flirting with Niall, and vice versa. Harry and Niall had became good companions with Michael. Calum Liam and Phoenix had bonded as well. You can see in Calum's eyes that had had still severely blamed himself for Ashton. In a way, we all did. Sonny had made herself distant.

I couldn't stop thinking about when Louis had kissed me. I'm pretty sure it was a friendly approach and meant to comfort each of us through our grief. But I can't forget about it. I can't forget about the taste of his lips, the warmth of his chest, the welcoming of his hugs. I don't know what's wrong with me, it's been about three weeks since I've met him, I know just a little bit of him. I can see so many secrets behind his ocean blue eyes. But he's addicting. And I need more, or at least an explanation, before it drives me completely insane.

"I want to kill myself," Sonny complains.

"Don't we all? If you say you've never been driven to consider suicide or homicide, you aren't human," Louis says.

"This is SO boring, I am miserable. I'm not a emo freak like you, I just want some action. It's been like two weeks since any excitement," Sonny complains.

Louis seems to be hurt by her comment, which makes me in a way upset. For some reason, seeing him look even slightly hurt feels like one of the most painful things I've ever experienced.

"Well we are a lot better off being bored as dirt than fucking dying," Violet says, showing a strong sense of annoyance.

"I honestly don't agree, who doesn't love a good blood shower? The last scene was simply film worthy," Sonny says, a rotten smile forming across her face.

"Remember the first day we got here? You barked at Niall and Harry for making a joke about your arrival, complaining for some sensitivity? Yet you're the most insensitive bitch in the world. Shut the fuck up before I introduce your face to my fist," Violet hisses.

"How dare you think you could smart mouth me," Sonny says, painted with an ironic flabbergasted expression.

"I suggest you don't start with her, that girl has quite a flame in her heart," Niall laughs to Sonny.

Violet smirks at him.

"I fear no bitch! Come at me!" Sonny yells.

Violet stands herself up, stares Sonny deep in the eye, and slaps her hard across the face. Sonny gasps, holding her palm to her cheek.

"Stupid bitch," Phoenix laughs.

Sonny slaps Violet back, only to receive a slap from Phoenix in return.

"Hey that's enough don't hurt each other," Niall says, pulling the girls away.

Everyone else is just watching, wide eyed an amused. I find it childish to get involved, so I remain in place.

"Just ignore her guys. If she talks, don't respond. Leave her be," Zayn suggests.

"She's just an attention seeker, she doesn't deserve that much from you," Faye continues.

Violet and Phoenix sigh in defeat.

"Sick minded cunt," Violet whispers back to her, turning away.