Adventure Time

It's been about a week since the game and the bomb. Faye and Niall are still recovering, but they're lucky to still be alive. They have a wrap covering the area where the stump is, and Niall is learning to walk using the crutches, which is obviously going to be difficult. Faye has been adapting a lot easier than Niall physically, since there's not much to do here and it was her bad arm that she lost anyways. Everyone horribly misses Michael.

  Violet hasn't really talked since she witnessed the life vanquish from her brother's body. She stares distantly, trying to find comfort by the voices inside of her. Even though three people have died here already, it's just as hard everytime it happens. Whethere you know a person your entire life and really grown to love that person or have just known them a couple months and have grown to love that person, it is always a hault in your universe with a part of your cycle disappears. Every living person is part of the worlds rotation, and every part of your own world has the power to shift it upside down and knock up every part that they built. If you have ever had someone in your universe dissolve, than you understand what I'm trying to say. If you haven't, then you can never even imagine.

  Liam feels a lot of guilt for planning to sneak out and reassuring us that we weren't going to get caught. I told him that we were going to have to play that game either way, but he argued that we wouldn't be playing it for a longer time and we would have so many more days with Michael by our side. I said we don't know that, maybe he was searching for us in the first place to announce our plans for the next day. He disagrees, but I am firm with my point.

  It was morning, the orange light creeping through a small slit in the wall created to keep us from suffocating. I had been awake for about an hour now, pondering what was to happen next. Were we going to return to work, do something else? Just sit here and rot for another eternity?

  "I don't deserve to be here," I whisper out loud to myself.

  "Most of us don't," I hear behind me, causing me to turn around frantically. I see Louis staring back at me, which causes me to smile at ease. It's always a good thing when Louis talks without being asked something.

  "It's just sad. You think about your teenage years and all of the stuff you should be doing, all of the mushy cliches that I've secretly always fantasized of achieving," I respond.

   "I just want my teenage years to end to be honest, but you seemed like you generally enjoyed it, didn't you?" he says.

  "Yes, I was having the best time of my life. Me and my friends would spend almost all of our time driving around and drinking champagne, (aside from Violet, who didn't really care for it), and smoking a joint because why not. We were never the best behaved kids in school, but not nearly as bad as some of the kids. I just always felt so carefree," I smile.

  "I wish my life had been that way. I don't have many memories, life was always bad for me, but not compared to now. There had been nights where the boys and I had stayed up laughing our guts out and all that, but that was only when he wasn't home. Harry and I would prank call people all the time and put it up on youtube, thinking we were so funny. I can't believe he's gone," he says, his eyes blinking out tears now.

  I wrap my arm around him and rest my head on his shoulder, knowing it's not going to make anything better but can let him know that I understand in a spiritual level. I believe he feels me too, because we stay in that position for what feels like infinity, no words exchanged but just vibes of understanding.

  I really really care for Louis.

  After a while, I decide to speak.

  "Louis, what did you do that was so bad?"