Come out and Play

Recap:

We find a couple of candles and lite them, moving to the table and placing the sloppy mess down.

"Happy birthday Luke," we all say.

"Thank you, I love you guys," he says, blowing out the candles. Michael runs up behind him and slams Luke's face into the cake.

"Fuck you," Luke laughs.

But then we hear the door open and freeze.

"My my my, what do we have here?" Cody ponders, he glance slightly amused.

  "What does it look like we have here, slaying dragons?" Louis snaps bravely.

  "Watch it Tomlinson, I still have three more against you," Cody warns, shutting Louis up.

  "It's Luke's birthday today. You never exactly said that we are forbidden from making cake," Liam defends.

  "You all should know a lot better than to make a mess and ruin my meal," Cody gestures to the powder covering the floor and the platters of food which are lined up against the cupboards.

  "The powder spilt, accidents happen goddamn," Phoenix says.

  "Which is why you all shouldn't of been in it in the first place. Your actions will definitely face a consequence," Cody says.

  We do not respond.

  "Remember when I informed you that we would be having an occasional game?" Cody smirks.

  "What kind of game?" Niall asks.

  "A very very fun one, a game I've been planning since before you guys even got here, a game that I wasn't even planning to assign you until a little bit later. You all were behaving so well, such a shame," he says.

  "Why exactly do you hate us so much? You don't even know us!" Luke says.

  "You all know exactly who I am and exactly why I'm enforcing this upon you, you just don't remember," Cody hisses.

  We all arch our eyebrows in confusion.

  "So, when exactly are we going to play this game?" Violet asks.

  "Tomorrow, I will get prepared for it now. Have all of the powder cleaned by thirty minutes and your asses back in the room, or there will a problem," he says, walking out of the room.

  "Oh my god guys, I am so so sorry. I really thought that we wouldn't get caught," Liam says.

  "It was just a little fun, that game was bound to happen anytime now as it is. Don't beat yourself up," I say.

  He frowns and turns toward the cupboard to grab towels, then begins cleaning off the powder from the floor.

  "There are towels in here, if we all clean then it can be done faster," Liam says.

  We all sigh and grab a towel, wetting it a bit.

  "Sorry about the cake Luke," Niall frowns.

  "It's fine,

  "What about the food?" Michael asks.

  "Throw it out, and the two best chefs can re cook it. He will understand if that takes longer than thirty minutes, since its impossible to do it in a less time," Zayn says.

  "Harry was a good cook," Louis sighs.

  We all decide that Faye and Niall will cook some food while the rest of us clean. Before we know it, Cody had returned.