Good One

Warnings:

Mature Content.

It had been a week since that day, and not much has happened. We had went to the shower room and Louis and I had been called to see Cody once, but other than that we had been just sitting here. We haven't even been called for work, but I guess that's a good thing. Like we had discussed a while back, it was a blessing to be bored out of our wits than being tortured, raped and killed. It was an obvious choice.

  One thing that was a very unpleasant sensation was the deep pit of hunger that was in my stomach. We had gotten our daily serving of stale bread and rusty water, but that definately wasnt enough, when I had been used to being a chain eater of several double cheeseburgers and ice cream cones on the daily. I'm not fat, I was never overweight, but I've always been curvy. I'm pretty sure that by now my body was working on becoming bone skinny.

  All of us were just dying (literally) for a little more to eat. That's why it made sense for what Sonny did yesterday to piss all of us off.

  Sonny has always had her purse with her, but we never were able to take it because she was always laying on it. We had always wondered about some of the stuff inside of it, and we understood that Sonny sure did not live under the same hospitalities as us. She wasnt as filthy as we were half of the time, and her makeup seemed to always be on. She seemed to be a lot healthier (physically and mentally) as well, just a tad upset about Phoenix and Violet breaking her phone. When Cody caught us, he took all of our belongings, I don't understand why she was able to walk in with her entire phone AND purse.    Yesterday, she decided to be a bit too obvious about what was in purse. We heard a crunching noise.

  "What are you doing?" Phoenix had asked.

  "None of your buisness," Sonny had replied.

  "It smells good in here," Zayn said, which wasn't normal since we all smelled like shit.

  "You're right, that smell is making my stomach growl," Luke said.

  Then, we saw that Sonny had a large bag of chips, bottled chocolate milks, trail mix and several assorted foods.

  "YOU HAVE FUCKING FOOD?!" Niall said. He had been doing a lot better since Violet hugged him by the way, but he still wouldn't smile.

  "What does it look like, dumbass," she said back.

  "You're really that selfish to have all that fucking food and not share when we are starving over here?" Violet says.

  "How many things do I have to do to show how much I really hate you all with every passion of my heart?" she says.

  "WHY? WHAT DID WE EVER DO TO YOU?" we all say.

  "Everything in the world. Fuck off," she says.

  "What else do you have in there?" Harry asks her.

  "Many things that I can't tell you because you will feel the need to share with your friends. I don't mind you that much, you're kind of cute," she smiles.

  Gross. It's kind of hard not to laugh, though. Sonny has a crush on Harry.

  "You're such a bitch," Calum says.

  She just grimly smiled and turned away, then we said nothing more about it. It was morning now, and God I wish we were given more than one meal a day.

  "I always pictured myself in this kind of situation, but stranded in some forest, or somewhere naturous. I always taught myself how to survive, although I wouldn't mind it at all," Faye says.