It's just begun

I tense up, curious about why Cody was in here and anxious about whether he heard us or not. Everyone around me seems to tense as well, all of us slightly scooting closer to each other. I grab Luke's arm to protect, because there's no way in hell I'm going to let him get hurt.

  "I have a surprise for you guys," Cody announces.

  "A good surprise or a bad surprise?" Michael asks.

  "A meaningful surprise. No shut up before I pull your lips off," Cody snarls.

  "Don't talk to my brother that way!" Violet snaps.

  "I'll do whatever I damn want. Im truly not afraid to hurt any of you," he says.

  "You wouldn't. You're just calling our bluff," Niall laughs.

  "Really?" Cody responds, punching him in the jaw. Blood flows out and Niall put his hand to his mouth.

  "I thought I told you that if you ever touched him or Harry, we are going to fucking kill you," Louis says in a quiet tone, obviously furious.

  "I don't fear you stupid boy," he says, punching Harry as well.

  "He wasn't even doing anything!" Liam protests.

  "What is wrong with you!" Zayn says.

  Louis, Liam and Zayn all stand, clearly ready to fight Cody if he made a move again. Violet goes and tends to Niall as Michael does to Harry, since they had become quite friends. I notice Faye, Calum and Phoenix on the other side of the room whispering something and I stand with Luke and Ashton, all of us unaware on the roll we are meant to play.

  "Hello?" a high pitched voice I do not recognize echoes from the doorway, causing silence and our eyes to be fixed on the direction it echoed from.

  Cody turns away from the boys and opens the door wider, bringing in a young girl with obviously bottled ginger hair.

  "This is Sonny. She is going to be staying with you guys and playing the 14th person. Game starts tomorrow," he says, turning out towards the door.

  "You got lucky, there won't be a next time," he says to the boys before closing the door.

  We all go to check if Harry and Niall are alright.

  "Excuse me? Where am I?" the girl says.

  "You get trapped in here?" Ashton asks.

  "I was walking through Home Depot and the man snatched me," the girl whines.

  "Home Depot? Why Home Depot?" me and Faye say simultaneously, giggling since it's the kind of stupid stuff that we find humorous.

  "Its not funny," she says, making a pouty face.

  "We are in the same boat, we decide to live on gallows humor," Harry says.

  "What's that?" she asks, playing with her hair.

"It's when you make humor out of the most inhumorous situations," Calum explains.

  "So who are you exactly?" Luke says.

  "I'm Sonny, I'm Irish, I'm 16," she says.

  "I'm irish as well. Cool," Niall says.

"We've done it!" Phoenix and Faye suddenly shout, startling all of us.

   "Done what?" I ask.

  "We've organized an escape plan," Faye says.

  We all sit around them to see what they have put together, Sonny standing in the background confused. No big difference from every other second.