Safe

Music: Kiss me- Ed Sheeran

December 23, 2012

  It was an otherwise merry day of pre Christmas Eve, the sunlight dim and chill creeping through the windows. If we weren't in a case like this, it would've been a splendidly exciting day. However, having your life at risk and having to be with a man who kills, rapes and tortures your best friends kind of puts a damper on things.

  I guess since we've been obedient lately, Cody has been in more of cheery mood. He has Christmas music on and all of us are free to walk around the house (excluding the rooms we were 'forbidden' from) and we were all wearing cozy little sweaters. When we were at the mall to buy Secret Santa things, we had realized that Louis' birthday was coming up. Louis had told me that his birthday was on Christmas Eve a while back and Liam and Niall already knew this. We all are aware of his self doubt and insecurity, so we decided to show him that we all care about him by buying him a little birthday present.

  "Good morning love," Louis says, yawning and stretching while he walks down the stairs. Louis does wake up last most of the time, as I usually wake up first. I guess sleep is his escape from all of the tortures in his mind.

  "We were just waiting for you to wake up. It's Christmas soon," I smirk.

  "I know. I love Christmas," he smiles.

  We go into the kitchen and do chores for Cody; clean the house, wash the ditches, feed his disgusting dogs. We also film some scenes for his and Lucio's corny ass movie and help Cody prepare a meal. Typical day, but besides the Secret Santa thing I wouldn't expect Cody to plan a special day for the holidays.  However, it did seem pretty strange that Cody and Lucio were dressed in suits rather than the usual raggy shitty clothing. Chloe and Sonny were also wearing dresses, heels, and makeup.

  "Matches your eye patch," I tell Cody.

  "And the cut under your eye matches your face," he says.

  "That makes so much sense," I laugh.

  "Shut up. Anyways, Lucio and I must make an appearance at a holiday press conference for the movie. I am bringing Sonny and Chloe with me as assistants," Cody explains.

  "Wouldn't people start getting suspicious about there being no public appearance of the actors?" Liam asks.

  "They like keeping it secretive. It adds mystery. Once you're all dead, word will be out that you were in a tragic accident and are now missing," Cody says.

  "You do realize that they're looking for us in America?" Calum says.

  "I explained this before. I will tell them that you ran away and now are dead in an accident, and the plane fell in the ocean," Cody says, frustrated.

  "What about the call that you made Faye give her mom in one of those games? It made it sound like we were kidnapped," Violet says.

  "We will just pretend that that was a prank call and we had no idea it occurred," he says.

  "How would a prank caller of gotten her voice?" Luke asks.

  "Just shut the fuck up! Lets go!" Cody says.

  "Wait, what do you mean kidnapped? What are you talking about?" we hear a voice from the hallway, and see Austin standing there. Shit.

   Cody stands there in fear, and I wouldn't be surprised if he shot him on the spot. Lucio jumps up behind him.

  "Cody, I think it's time we tell Austin the truth. It's getting pretty difficult to hide," Lucio says.

  "What the fuck? What have you been hiding?" Austin asks.