Tears and Pain

Hey guys

idk why I just needed to leave this side note before the chapter

I know this hasn't been my best work yet, I apologize. I've been putting too much pressure on myself by comparing my own works with real books, which is a big issue. It also feels weird to write het at this point when all I read is slash (which is strange that het is difficult for me since I'm straight.) I also want to apologize for errors, I don't edit my work so that's why there is sometimes spelling, punctuation and grammar errors. So I honestly don't know why Im saying this but I felt it was important to point out. Thank you so much if you continuously read my story. FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. Its that kind of stuff that helps me to carry on and inspires me as a writer. Thank you :)

Rage and love, sars

Phoenix and Violet whiten, obviously nervous for their brothers. We had learned the other day that Cody was ruthless and had no limits, which had lead us to severely fear him. Pure terror rings in Michael and Calums eyes. Sonny looks alright though. She's practically smiling.

"We've told you guys that if you don't find your item, you lose," Cody smirks.

"I swear I found it! I saw it! They weren't listening to me and even threatened to hit me if I didn't obey them! I was following your rules, it was their fault!" Sonny whines.

Cody stares at her sincerely for a long time.

"WE DID NOT TRY TO HIT HER! SHE WAS THE ONE BEING BOSSY TO US!" Calum shouts.

"She's a liar! We found it and she THREW IT OUT!" Michael adds.

Sonny turns to Cody with puppy dog eyes.

"I'm going to believe her over you. You guys seem like the kind to set her up and save yourselves," Cody says.

"NO! THATS NOT FAIR!" Calum and Michael protest.

Sonny smiles menacally.

"Come with me, I need the rest of you to follow," Cody says, holding Calum and Michael by the hands.

"What are you doing with them? Get your filthy paws off them!" Violet shouts.

Cody ignores her.

Violet and Phoenix exchange glances before running up to them and holding their free hands. Fear lingers in all four sets of eyes.

We are all afraid too. What is Cody doing?

We find ourselves in the room Louis, Luke and I were in earlier. The room that the handcuffs were in.

"Both of you lay down there," Cody snaps, pointing towards two blue platforms.

They obey, their sister's hands being pulled from theirs.

"As for you two girls, sit here," Cody says, pointing to two chairs.

Phoenix and Violet are confused, but obey.

Jie and Sonya round us up like cattle and make sure we don't try anything.

Cody ties Michael and Calum down, as well as tying Phoenix and Violet's wrist to the chairs.

"Remind me what your missing item was?" Cody asks.

"Whip," Michael hoarsly whispers.

Cody smiles, walking over to the other side of the room and shuffling through the same pile of shit I had been looking through.

"I've found it," Cody says, pulling out a long classic whip.

"We knew that was were it was, Sonny through it over there!" Calum says.