Rather Ironic

Music: Bleed // Evanescence

  May 16, 2013

  It had now been a while since we had arrived in Austrailia. We had went to many parties, or more like celebrations, with Cody for his "professional" things. We had went together places as well, walking through towns and cupcake shops. Sometimes, I forget that we're even kidnapped. Its been over a year since we've been home, and I wondered if soon they would look for us outside of America. We are all smart enough to know that nobody cares about us returning home except for Ashton and Faye's parents, and their kids are dead. However, they don't know that, so they're no doubt still looking. Michael and Violet's parents probably see several pounds lifted off their shoulders by not having to send the checks anymore, Calum and Phoenix's parents are probably talking about how their kids probably ran away to hide from their soon coming "inevitable failures". I wonder if my mom even realized that Luke and I are gone.

    Maybe one day, Cody will know us too much to do what he previously would do, and even if he didn't let us go he would treat us civilly. Deep down, I know that will never happen. Kid shows really lie to your subconscious, trick you that the bad people always grow to eventually be good.

  Some people do bad things because their goodness has been destroyed by something else. Some people are just born rotten, and always will be.

  This year is passing by amazingly fast, it's honestly unbelievable. I can't believe that in a month it'll already be summertime again.

  During the couple months that have passed, Luke has not behaved any differently. It scares me, and I wonder if he will ever be back to normal. He kind of just stopped living, and I don't understand why it came now and not months ago. It was months ago when he was being used for Cody's site, when he had been majorly injured and when we had been starved daily. I know he still has lost traumatic stress from "work", because Izzy told me that she rubbed his thigh once and he screamed and vomitted. I told her not to take it personal, but I'm sure she still did. I guess Calum's death is what tied it all together. He loved Calum a lot and saw him as a big brother, but he felt the same for Ashton and Michael and they died a long time ago. I guess it's because now, he thinks he's alone. Calum, Ashton, and Michael are all gone and he is left to fend for himself.

  "Hey guys, you bored today?" Cody asks, a smirk on his face.

  "Bored everyday, but it beats hanging out with you," Violet says.

  "I was thinking that we could take a little drive," he says, playing around with his key.

  "A drive where? If we are driving for no reason count me out, listening to your country music hurts me more than you ever have," I say.

  "Oh, we definitely have a destination," he says, ignoring our crude comments.

  "Well it would help if we knew what the destination was, smart one," Louis says.

  "Somewhere very very fun. I know you guys love to play," he says.

  "Stop trying to think you're creepy or something. You're just being annoying, where are you forcing us to go today?" Phoenix asks.

  "Just get in the car right now," he says, standing up and walking towards the door.

  "Not until you tell us where we're going you dipshit," Niall says.

  "Get in the car right now and we will have no problems," he says sternly,

  We decide not to push him any further and obey. I pull Luke by his arm and lead him to the car, since he hasn't been reacting well on his own lately. I really hope he isn't losing it losing it, the kind where I can't fix him.