Blurrs

After what felt like an eternity of driving on a never ending road, we finally stopped at a large fence, distinctly white with plants and dirt blanketing over it.

"WAKE UP!" Cody yells towards us, since the majority of us were in a peaceful slumber (which everyone had alarmed straight out of by now.)

"What?" we all ask.

"Not only are we here, but I have a word or two to say to you guys," he says.

"Then say a word or two," Violet says, still half asleep.

"I thought I told you guys a long time ago that you are to be severely consequenced for telling anyone the truth," he says sternly.

"We didn't tell anyone the truth, we said that they were dead. We didn't say that they were murdered or any of our circumstance. He just assumed that, since we don't know you and we've been missing for six months. We always hated that guy, why the hell would we tell him anything?" I say.

"Like I believe any of you. Chloe and Sonny tell me that you told him to call the police," Cody says.

What the hell.

"WE FUCKING DID NOT! WE CAN NOT SERIOUSLY GET PUNISHED FOR SOMETHING WE DIDN'T DO!" Phoenix yells. 

"I heard you," Sonny smirks. "Lying bitch, can't wait

ything other than the fact that they were dead," Calum says. 

  "Let me just warn you that if I hear it again you will all explode on the spot, and I guarantee you that. I just love to see you guys hurt, it makes me feel so fuzzy inside," Cody says. 

We just stare at him with annoyed expressions.  "Calum hit me this morning, and Phoenix threw her shoe at me," Chloe says.

  Cody turns over to Calum, who is sitting there with an angry expression on his face. 

"I thought I told you not to ever disrespect us young man?" Cody says into Calum's face.

"I don't respect people who piss me off," Calum says bravely.

  Cody turns to Calum and slugs him real hard against the face, making him fall out of his seat.

  "WELL YOU'RE GOING TO LEARN HOW TO RESPECT US NO MATTER WHAT, YOU'RE OUR PROPERTY AND WE CAN TREAT YOU HOWEVER WE DAMN WANT!" Cody screams at him.

  "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, HITTING HIM WHEN HE CAN'T EVEN SEE YOU TO DEFEND HIMSELF!" Luke screams at Cody, and then he punches Cody hard in the nose and causes blood to pour out of it.

  This takes everybody by surprise, for its not something that Luke would usually do. People at school beat him up all the time and he rarely harmed them back. But this time he did. Luke himself is in shock of his sudden bravery as well, his fist still in the air and his face frozen. Cody is holding onto his busted nose and also staring in shock. I grow afraid of what he might do and hold onto Luke's hand.

  "Luke, calm down..." I say quietly.

  "I don't want to calm down, did you see what he just did?" Luke says.

  "Trust me kid, you are going to wish you never did that soon enough. You're going to really fucking regret it," Cody hisses.

  Phoenix is making sure Calum's okay, concerned about him being hit on his burn, but he reassures her he doesn't need any help.

  "Luke please don't feed into him. He just wants to hit a nerve in you, that's how they all work. I don't want you getting hurt," Calum says.

  "A bit too late for that now, all of you out of the car right now. I have a lot of things to show you," Cody says, and we all get out. Sonny and Chloe snicker beside us.