Try

"What the hell happened in here?!"

  Cody and Sonya stand in front of us with red cheeks, anger flushing through their eyes. I feel the shittiest that I've ever felt in my life, what the hell happened?

  "You tell me, I dont even know where we are," Louis responds.

  "It was probably the drugs but that gives you no excuse to use the music. Where is Faye and Zayn?" Sonya says.

  None of us actually know where Faye or Zayn are, since it's kind of hard to know anything right now. We were drugged? I had been hungover before, but never has my memory been this fuzzy nor my nausia so strong.

The door opened a bit, a rugged haired Zayn stepping out of it followed by a tangled Faye. Both of them appear exhausted and as thrown over as everyone else. 

"What the hell were you two doing?" Cody yells, stomping his foot like a strict parent who's teenager came home half an hour past their curfew. 

"Ask Jesus, it'd actually be nice to know what I was doing myself," Zayn spits back, waiting for a slap on the face or whatnot.

Cody's mouth half opens as if he is going to speak, but his fiery expression cotes into a smirk, which doesn't make sense to quite anybody but him. His evil, hard, menacing laugh spits out of them, the red flushing back to his face's usual shade of pale. 

  "Nevermind, I've just had an amazing preminission of the result to your terrible mistake," he says. We all raise an eyebrow, but shake it off since we are used to Cody's strange actions.

  "Well get yourselves ready, we have a big day today, you've got ten minutes," Sonya says, exiting with Cody behind her.

 "What the hell happened last night?" I wonder out loud, laying down with my hand on my head which rings with pain. Suddenly, everything comes back to me. The needle injections, the trackcams, the weed/cocaine effect, Izzy, new room, Nirvana, dancing, Zayn and Faye. Zayn and Faye.

  I shoot myself up and everyone else's expressions reads that they have just remembered too. Yesterday was fun, but not worth the sickness felt right now.

  "Did you guys even have a condem?" I ask, trying not to giggle.

  "N-no," Faye says, panic rushing through her eyes. She had always lectured us about safe sex, but in their defense we were high as fuck (which wasn't even our choice).

  "Control yourself, thot," Phoenix laughs. We all laugh, excluding Faye and Zayn who remained overwhelmed by panic. I guess they have every right to be, especially in our circumstances.

  "That is so gross," Sonny snarks.

  "You date raped and violently murdered a young boy in front of the person who loves him most out of your own spite, you really don't have the right to call anything disgusting," Liam says harshly to her. She rolls her eyes and turns away, muttering something, knowing deep inside that he's right. And he is.

  I notice the new girl Izzy, who hasn't really said anything other than her introduction and doesn't seem very comfortable around us.

  "I'm sorry I had to meet you when I probably couldn't even remember my name, I'm really not that bad," I laugh. 

  "Its alright, I've definitely seen a lot worse," she smiles shyly.

  "Are you alright there Luke?" Calum says from behind. I see Luke kneeling beside me, his eyes tired and his skin pale. He looks at Calum and I with a pleading expression, then turns around swiftly and vomits right about 90 degrees away, which just happened to be all over Izzys pants.