Infinite Dreaming

I was very relieved to have recieved permission from Cody to change out of our pathetic costumes. An upside to this hell of a role was that we had to be highly groomed in order for people to feel attracted to us. I was tired of being constantly filthy with matted hair, bad breath and a face covered in dry blood, tears, and old faded make up. Perhaps Cody would have to give us a better diet, in order for us to not turn bone skinny, as we were already turning. Unless theyre the type of perverts who get turned on by collar bones and rib cages, which I would have to assume.

  I really did wish that we had been given new clothes. I have been wearing this outfit since we had been held hostage, and it didnt just smell, but was still heavilly stained with Ashton's blood, which made me want to vomit and sob at the same time. The same was on Luke and Faye, which I would imagine was even more difficult. I had been close to Ashton, but he was Luke's best friend and played the role of the older brother he never had, and he was Faye's baby brother. Having his old blood on your shirt and having to continue wearing it was never a good thing.

  I make sure Luke and Louis are out along with Calum and Michael. Calum and Michael are walking a bit more stabally, but it hasnt been that long since they were whipped unconscious, so they still needed a bit of support. I feel a very deep emotional attachment to Louis, and I just want to do nothing but get out of here so I can love him properly. Thats what we both deserve, and I just want to heal him from all thats he's went through. My life wasnt the easiest walk in the park, but I would rather have it then be in his case. Faye and Zayn also deeply understand each others hidden thoughts, which is probably why they are attached as Louis and I have grown.

  I am still furious about Cody ripping me off and endangering Luke, and I figure now is my only chance to comfront him. I insinuate to the others that I am following, but turn back in the room. Luke is too busy helping Michael and Calum to notice, and Louis understands what Im doing and just mouths 'be careful'. I am thankful for his not trying to stop me or tag along to make sure nothing happens, but thats probably because he knows exactly how I feel. I am even more thankful that Luke didnt notice.

  "Cody, Id like to have a word with you," I say bravely, after shutting the door. Im so nervous that my hands are shaking, Ive never been DIRECTLY ALONE with this disgusting man. But I have to be brave, its times like these that I understand I cant be sixteen anymore, its time to grow up. At least for Luke.

  "Are you here in regards of that little blondie brother of yours? One of my clients has got his eyes directly on him," Cody smiles.

  "Yes. I thought that if Louis and I were your little slaves you wouldnt touch Luke, we had a deal!" I raise my voice.    "Calm down Sweetie. If you dont recall, I said that if I could do anything I want to Louis and you, I wouldnt touch Luke. I never said my clients cant," he smiles.

  "THATS NOT FAIR! YOU MISLEAD ME! YOU LITTLE TRICK!" I yell.

"Who doesnt like a little trick? I know youre quite the trick Melody. You just love pranks and dares. You mustve inheritated that from me," he smiles.

Im bewildered, but do not reply. Im too busy thinking.

  "Just remember, Mel. If you and Louis call off your deal, then I will hurt Luke. You could choose to continue it and have me not harm Luke, or you could spare yourselves extra work time and have everyone, including me, after Luke," he warns.

  I sigh.

  "I dont want you touching Luke, Ill continue. Just advise your clients to go easy on him," I say.

  "Oh theyll give him a good time. Trust me," he winks.

  I cant take anymore, concerned that Ill end up slugging Cody as hard as possible. Even harder then I slugged that kid in sixth grade who said I was a buzzkill. So I leave, only hearing Cody's spine chilling laughter slowing fading as I return to the main room.