Four

GASPER

We shared an intense kiss but I made sure that she will be comfortable, just a little at least. I laid her on my bed. I was hovering her. Her knees where folded and spreaded widely caging my body and her hands clang around my neck. I closed the gap between our bodies. I rubbed my body against her.

"Oh..." she moaned softly. I left her lips, my lips made its way to kiss her neck but I continue the friction between us.

"Damn your moan is so sexy" I whispered. She looks ravishing, definitely would make every guy arouse. I cupped her left mound and started massaging it. My right arm was resting on her right leg, firmly holding it. Good thing she's wearing skirt. I let our tongue have their sweet fight. We broke our kiss as I pulled up her sleeveless shirt.

I lifted my upper body to give myself a glimpse on how she looks. She has doe eyes and her mouth slightly opened. Her chest was rising and falling heavily.

"Nice choice of brassiere." I smirked and she blushed. I unclasped it. She's a mess, her sando was resting on her upper breast fondling her round breasts.  She's so fuckable. Her cheeks were crimson red, was it because she felt embarrassed or the heat?

"Staring to long is rude." She snorted.

"Are you embarrasse?" I teased. She rose her brow.

She grabbed my face, that caught me by surprise. She connected our lips once again. She bit my lower lip. I opened my mouth thought that she would like to explore it but I was wrong. She continued sucking my lips.

Alex was an ace.

I parted our lips. My lips went down to her mounds. I massaged her left breast while my mouth was licking her nip. I seductively sucked it while looking tenderly at her beautiful eyes.

She moaned, arching her back as I palmed her wetness she's really turned on. I sucked the other mound. I started to stroke her down there. She was squirming on my touch.

"Shi!" she groaned.

I got back to her lips and gave a quick peck. I pulled her panties down and lifted her skirt up. I gave her butterfly kisses that were going down from her neck neck, to her cleavage, to her abdomen.

Goodness she has packs of abs! She's really fit isn't she? Round firm breast and ass. I was one hell of a lucky guy. I palmed her and slowly entering my middle finger into her folds.

"Gasper!" She shrilled. It's like music to my ears. I could feel the pain in my pants.

"That's right baby, scream my name." I quicken the pace of my thrusting middle finger.

"Oh my gosh" sigaw niya. I was leaving marks around her neck. I could see through her face, especially her eyes rolling, sign that she's close. But Before she begun to released, I removed my finger.

"Ang gago mo naman!" She cursed in frustration. Wow, kanto kanto lang a.

I knelt and took a glance of her. Fuck, she looked so erotic. Her face was so alluring with her lips parted apart, brows meeting each other with her dreamy eyes. Her hands were gripping the head board. Her legs were parted widely, her skirt folded up.

This was absolutely better than porn.

My hands were on my belt when she sat up. Her hands reached for it. I felt and watched her hands unbuckling my belt and unzipping my pants. She pulled it down. She grabbed my buddy.

"Oh fuck..." I heaved. She pushed me causing me to bounce on bed. Now, she's in between my legs.

"Aggressive are we, Alex?" I grinned trying to tease her.