Story 3: Clubs and Confessions Pt.1

(A/N): Best song ever.

Song: Down
Artist: Jay Sean Feat. Lil Wayne

Star's P.O.V

"Star can you open the door? I left one of my hoodies in your room." Marco complained knocking on my bedroom door. "An i have to go get Jackie. I can't be late." He said.

"Jackie this... Jackie that...." I said only loud enough for me to hear and not Marco.

"Yeah. Can you like hold on Marco. I'm like changing." I yelled annoyed with him.

"Oh... sorry... okay." He said.

I changed into an outfit that i fell in love with at the mall. I was impressed and thought i looked good. I had my long blonde hair curled. An had some make up on.

(A/N): Star's Outfit. In which my friend made the collage of and chose the clothes. Took her for like ever but it came out great. I like it even though im not really a big fan of pink.:)

It was a Friday and i was so relieved

It was a Friday and i was so relieved. I was happy because i was going out with a group of friends. I needed a break. I've been having a hard time being around Marco. Ever sense our huge argument. I thought that going out with my friends would ease my mind just a bit.

Dreading it i opened my room door wide open. I didn't make eye contact with Marco. I didn't even say anything. I was just twirling around looking in the mirror. He came in and went to the side of my bed.

He grabbed his hoodie. From the corner of my eye i saw him stop and look at me. He was staring at me for the longest time ever. This made me very uncomfortable.

I looked at him. He was in his usual except not wearing his hoodie. An his hair was a mess.

(A/N): Marco's outfit. Of course the usual.

"Marco

"Marco. Can you not stare at me like that. It's creeping me out... really creeping me out." I said breaking the silence.

"Your going out tonight?" He asked curiously.