Electric Blasting Shield Pt.2

(A/N): Soooooooo... i changed the title of the book and the cover. Now what do you think??? My cousin helped me come up with the cover. I was so unsure about the pictures. Overall i think it came out better then I thought. It doesn't look as if it took forever but it did take forever. The song is randomly picked by my iPod once i pushed shuffle. This song reminds me of my middle school years. Which was like forever ago haha. Back when i was a 6th grader. ANYWAYS I hope you enjoy part 2. :)

Song: My First Kiss
Artist: 3OH!3 Feat. Ke$ha

Star's P.O.V

"Hey. Where did you go?" I asked.

"I wanted to ask you the same thing." He said to me. He had a confused expression on his face.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Just as confused as he was... i think.

"You left me in the middle of no where?" He said. He ate some of my chips. "I just wanna know why you left me." He shrugged.

"I didn't leave you. You left me." I said. I took a bite out of my sandwich. "You left me in the middle of no where." I said. My mouth was stuffed with sandwich. 

"Mmmmm nooooo because I woke up in a dead meadow. You were no where to be seen. I literally called out for you." He said. He took my cup of soda out of my hand and drank it.

"I woke up in a puddle of mud in some dead forest or whatever. You were no where to be seen." I said. I nearly choked on my food from talking with my mouth full.

"How did... wait you ended up in a puddle of mud?" He asked even more confused.

"Yeah and snow." I said.

"Weird. I ended up in a dead meadow and it rained." He said.

"Weren't we together?" I asked.

I began to reflect back to before. Still not remembering anything at all. Only remembering i was with Marco... or at least i think i was.

"I think." He said.

There was silence between us. I wanted to break it buuuuuuut i felt like I shouldn't.

"Mmmmm... do you remember anything?" I asked curiously.

"No... not really anyways." He said. He didn't make eye contact with me. "You?" He asked.

"All I remember is what happened at the blood moon ball." I mumbled. "An that we may or may not have been together." I shrugged.

"I do remember the blood moon ball. I could be wrong about this though." He said.

"Wrong about what?" I asked.

"I think we went to Mewni. I think your mom needed you there and I went with you." He said. "I could be wrong... because if you don't remember that then i might be wrong." He shrugged. "Anyways can we figure this out later? I gotta go meet then guys." He said.

"Totally." I said.

I was trying to remember everything. Therefore i was kind of spaced out.

**Time skip four hours later**

Marco's P.O.V

I was kind of distracted while i was with my friends. I couldn't help but try to remember what happened. I asked myself so many questions. I tried to put everything together like a puzzle.

I walked into then house. Star had fallen asleep on the couch. A math book was laying on the floor along with a writing book. She was hunched over wearing her night dress pajamas or whatever you want to call it.