Electric Blasting Shield Pt.18

(A/N): Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyaaaa!!!!
Sooooooooooooooo how is everyone? OH MY GOD TODAY IS PAY DAY YAAAAAAYYYY! Dealing with rude members with humana was worth it. I saw my check and was like daaaamnnnn! I was like "I love it so much!" hahaha. Anyways here's the new post. I maybe post again not exactly sure. However of course you know the song is random and so is the picture. Honestly this song makes me cry when i hear it. I love it so much I can't stop listening to it. Especially the video kills me a little inside every time i watch it. I just decided to add it to the chapter. Buuuuut anyways I hope you enjoy the update.  

Song: The One That Got Away
Artist: Katy Perry

Marco's P.O.V

"I can't do it! I can't do it! I can't do it! I can't do it! I can't do it! I can't do it! I can't do it! I can't do it!" She repeated over and over again. She continued to repeat it. As she raised her voice.

I didn't know exactly what to say. I don't even know what to think. I was encouraging this then again I wasn't. I felt so bad for letting her do this. For even letting her make an attempt to do it.

"Then don't do it." I said. Finally finding something to say.

"But you sa-" She began to talk. She looked at me with sadness in her eyes. She put her wand down.

"I know what i said." I cut her off. "But if your not comfortable with it... why do it?" I found it hard to say that.

"Well if this doesn't get done... there... We'll be stuck like this forever." She said "We won't be able to..." She stopped in the middle of her sentence.

"Look Star. I know what this means for us. Another thing I know is that I know you can't do this and it makes sense as to why. You have to think before you do this. Question yourself if it's even worth it." I said. "If you can't kill her now then might as well not. I wanted you to kill her so this can go away. But now I'm starting to think that me encouraging you to do this is... not a good idea."

"But Marco. I don't want us to stay like this forever." She complained.

"And I don't want to either." I said.

"Then-" She began to talk.

"I just don't want you to... I don't... It's just... I don't want you to feel guilty later on. I don't want you to regret this." I said. "Just de-crystallize her. I don't know about Tom though. I'll encourage the choice to leave him crystallized and kill him. Your Mom on the other hand is a different story. Maybe you can reason with her when you de-crystalize her." I said Then shrugged.

She was using her foot to slowly rock a her moms crystal back and forth. Quickly wiping away her tears. I would hug her right now to comfort her but I know I can't. Not without shortening her live along with mine. She's going to have to live longer then me. Now she has a kingdom to rule... well might.

Star's P.O.V

I felt nervous and scared. I didn't really want to kill my mom ... but then a part of me wanted and encouraged me do. With Marco telling me not to do it didn't help the situation.

I started to think more and more about this. The more I thought about it... the more i was changing my mind. I was comparing the situation to different conclusions? I guess you can say.

"You've been quiet for awhile... what are you thinking?" Marco asked nervously.

"Thinking of what to do." I said

"Well what exactly are you coming up with?" He asked.

"Nothing. I got absolutely nothing. I am feeling these mixed emotions. I am having some really confused thoughts." I said. I broke out in tears. "I don't know what to do. What do you think?" I asked.

"You're asking the wrong person Star." Is all he had to say.

"I know." I said. Then looked down feeling so ashamed of myself now.

Some part of me started to feel angry. I stared to feel pissed off all of a sudden. Anger boiled inside me. I felt the need to explode.

Marco's P.O.V

"Fuck it... I'll be fine." She said.

My mouth dropped. I stared at her wide eyed. Seeing the red sparkly color coming from the wand.

To Be Continued...