Story 6: Long Time

(A/N): I didn't have a song for this chapter sadly...but... i just put this video because i love it. An there will be times when i just throw in random videos. :)

Song: David Guetta Feat. Justin Bieber -2U (Conor Maynard V.S Olly Murs)

Artist: Conor Maynard & Olly Murs sing off.

Marco's P.O.V

I was upstairs cleaning the last room in the house which was my room. I wasn't so happy about cleaning the rooms... but... I decided to give some of the royal staff a break. Star had sent a couple of the castles staff members to work here in the earth dimension. When they get the time off they go back to Mewni for a bit. She only sent them because she got a big house here on earth because of the kids we have together.  They come over here on the weekends and sometimes on the weekdays. She told me to live here for them to come. 

As for Star.... I never see her anymore. I actually haven't seen here in a couple years. As far as I know the kids say she is doing good. She changed the rules in Mewni. She is running Mewni her own way by herself. Before her parents died in a fight between some Monsters in another dimension she didn't marry a prince. There was reasons why but she didn't tell the kids.

"Daddy." I heard my youngest scream his head off from the living room.

When i heard her voice i kind of freaked out. It kind of scared me because i wasn't expecting them. Not for another week.

I finished cleaning the room and went downstairs to the living room. There stood our two kids together looking around. My son who is twelve years old. My daughter who is ten years old. They were looking around the house with more then their usual number of bags. Normally each they had two bags at the most but right now there is five bags each.

"Hey you two." I said kind of confused about the bags.

"Hi Daddy." My daughter Aerwyna said sweetly.

She had long curly blonde hair which had natural colored brown tips. She was kind of tall for her age. Her eyes changing color. She had ocean waves on both or her cheeks not heart like Star's. She was exactly like Star. When she's around it's almost like Star is here to

(A/N): Aerwyna's outfit.

"Hey Dad." My son Rigel said sounding really tired.

He had brown hair like mine. It was gelled sticking up. An he was tall for his age to. His eye color was blue at the moment. He had a blue and white star on his cheeks. One half of the star was blue while the other half was white.

(A/N): Rigel's outfit.