Story 5: Just Remember Pt. 1

(A/N): Song i thought would fit best.

Song: You're Not Alone
Artist: Big Time Rush

Marco's P.O.V

I was in the middle of getting ready to go to school. I miss going to school with Star. I honestly wish she was here right now. She went back to Mewni though soon to be Queen duties. I haven't seen her in like a week or so. She claims she'll come back during the summer but I'm not sure. I haven't even talked to her. Which was disappointing and heart breaking at the same time. I shook it off though.

"Marco. Don't forget to take the laser puppies for an walk when you get off of school." My mom yelled from down the hall.

(A/N): What Mrs. Diaz is wearing.

"Okay

"Okay." I yelled back.

Every time i look at the laser puppies i think of Star. Just because she's the one that created them in the first place. I love them and all but I don't like when i get a laser to the eye.

I looked in then mirror that Star gave me. That's the only way i can technically talk to her. She gave it to me before she left. It kinda looked like hers except it was blue. An it wasn't oval like. It was a triangle and bigger.

Although i have one now I don't use it to call Star. I know she's busy and i know she's not going to have then time to answer. I could go over there but I don't want to be in the way.

"Marco." My mom came in my room.

"Yeah." I said looking at the mirror.

"Missing Star?" She sighed sadly.

"Yup." I said.

"Well your not the only one." She said.

"Yeah i know." I said looking away. "But anyways what's up?" I asked.

"School has been canceled today because of the rain and the power outage." She said.

"Alright." I said.

I forgot it was storming hard out. I watched the street flood. An a tree fall down. I saw a electricity pole thing fall down.

"There is nothing to do." I sigh

I began taking off my hoodie. Then throwing it on my computer chair. After throwing myself on my bed. Then my mirror started ringing. I looked at it and said it was a call coming from the Queen?

(A/N): Marco's outfit.