Story 10: Feelings Pt.1

(A/N): Picture just thrown in random. No connection to the story. I just liked it and put it in the story. As for the song i felt like it kinda went with the story... but i could be wrong. I dunno but i added it anyways.

AND

Before you start to read this. I just wanna tell you that in this story Star and Marco don't know each other for awhile.

Song: She Will Be Loved
Artist: Maroon 5

Star's P.O.V

"Mariah! Do you got that perfume that i like with you?" I asked curiously. "If you do can i use it please?"

"Yeah in my locker. Let's go get it." She said.

(A/N): Mariah's my character. She is Oskar's girlfriend.

Mariah was a girl with long hair that was put into a ponytail and curled. Her hair color was hot pink. I met her in English class. We both got put in the same reading group.

(A/N): Character Mariah's outfit.

"Oh by the way

"Oh by the way. Sorry I can't hang out with you for lunch. I'm meeting Oskar in the parking lot to go get lunch somewhere." She said sounding excited.

"That's okay. I know you hardly ever see him now." I said kind of disappointed.

We got to her locker. Then she did some banging on her locker in a rhythm a few times. Then it popped open quickly.

"Lock gets stuck all the time. This is the only way i can open it." She explained. She saw the confused look i had on my face.

"Ohhh." I said.

"You can keep it. I got like three more of these at home." She said staring at the bottle of perfume.

Then she handed me the clear perfume bottle. The liquid inside it was light pink. The perfume bottle was basically full. The perfume itself was called 'Sweet Sunrise Fantasy'.
I was happy that i could keep it.

"Thank you so much! I love the smell of it." I said excitedly. Then i began jumping up and down.

"No problem Star" She said slightly laughing. "I'll see you later alright?" She said.

"Later." I said.

She walked off the opposite direction i was going. Then i watched her take off running to the parking lot. I turned and went straight to my locker.

I didn't mind i was going to be alone for lunch. After all this wouldn't be the first time I would be alone. This would be like the sixth time. An I honestly don't know where Rosario is.

(A/N): Rosario is another one of my characters. He is Star's Best Friend.

Last time i saw him was in P.E class. I don't know what to do now. He seems to be gone all the time. I rarely see him anymore.

When i got to my locker i tried to unlock it. The lock got stuck though and wouldn't budge. I used my wand and blasted the lock. It unlocked then fell to the floor. My locker swung open.

Once it swung open i fell to the ground. A avalanche of different colored roses fell out. Pink, Purple, Red, Blue, Green, Light Blue, Light Purple, and Orange roses covered me. I just laid there on the ground. I got up pushing them out of the way. Then slightly moved some to clear a pathway. Then i looked around to see a see through light purple colored container full of folded up little papers.

"What in the world..." I said confused.

Then i sat on the floor by my locker. I opened the container. A paper was tapped to the inside of the lid. It was light pink.

****Note****

To: Star Butterfly
From: ???

In this container there is many little folded up papers. These little papers contain many things that should be said. Once you have read all of them. I hope in the end you like it. I also hope you enjoyed the many roses. I think you deserve everything i have given you. You don't know who i am but i know who you are.

***End Of Note***

"Uh... okay then." I mumbled. I put the note down. "I wonder who this is from?" I questioned.

Then i began pulling out the little papers one by one. All were folded up so small. There seemed to be so much. I started to pick them out one by one and open them.

'No words can explain how beautiful you are.'

I smiled at what it said. Then i put it on the ground next to me. Then opened the next one.

'I love the smell of the perfume you wear.'

I put that one down then opened another.

'The hearts on your cheeks are extremely beautiful.'

Now this one made me blush.

'No words can describe how beautiful you are to me.'

I started feeling the whole freaking Zoo in my stomach.

'Every time i am around you i get extremely happy.'

I continued to read each of them. Each gave me so many different emotions.

Marco's P.O.V

"Okay. Now I'll just go sit at the picnic table and hide." I said.

I began locking up Star's locker again. I think i had broken her lock. I know she has her wand she'll probably end up open it with her wand.

I walked away quickly. Once i got to the picnic table i had a perfect view. I waited for Star to go to her locker. I started to get nervous. Which I don't know why. She won't know i was the one that did it. She never pays attention to me anyway.

I've had a crush on Star ever sense she started coming to the school. When she first walked into class she took my breath away. I got over Jackie automatically. I've only talked to Star like three times. I had to for a class project. I had other chances as well but I couldn't. I got so tongue tied it was not funny.

It does suck honestly. I needed a way to tell her how I feel. I decided to be a coward. Well I wouldn't really call it a coward. Alfonzo and Ferguson called me that basically.

I decided to stuff roses in her locker then write the many things i like about her. Then stuff the writing stuff into a container and put that in her locker with the roses.

I continued to watch. I saw her coming and walking to her locker. I ran behind the tree and continued to watch. I couldn't risk her seeing me.

To Be Continued...