Within The Hour Pt.3

Kelly P.O.V

"Come on Kelly everyone is staring at us... It's awkward." He said loud enough for me to hear.

"Fine. Let's do this Lucitor." I said irritated.

I took his hand awkwardly. He led me out the building the opposite way Prince Marco led out Star.

"So ha-" He tried to speak.

"Ohhhhhh let me guess! You have a question that involves Star. You wanna know about the Earth Prince that asked her. You wanna know if there is anything going on between them. You have so many questions about them. You just wanna be nosey. By the look on your face and your mouth hanging open. Your assuming i just read your mind and everything i said was just a kick to the balls. Well close your mouth thats how you catch bugs. I am not going to tell you anything about my cousin and that boy. There is nothing to tell... well other then that is your fault. Your the one that started it. You and your stupid games. How could you mess with my cousins heart like that. What did she do wrong for her to deserve this? After all you said you wanted to move on right. An you wanted her to move on as well. Well she has now starting to move on. And i-" I was in the middle of my lecture before i was rudely interrupted.

"Are you done lecturing me?" He interrupted.

"Yeah i guess." I said. I took a deep breath. "But seriously just do what you said you were going to do." I said.

I looked over his shoulder. There was Star and the Earth Prince. They were dancing and talking. She had the biggest smile on her face and was laughing. Then someone brought them two drinks. They sat down at a table.

"She deserves to be happy." I said.

Marco's P.O.V

"So... what do you wanna talk about?" I asked her awkwardly.

"I don't know shoot." She said shrugging.

Shoot? What is that supposed to mean? I felt so confused right now. Shoot? I watched her awkwardly. Questioning what she meant by 'Shoot'. Now shoot normally leads to death or can lead to a mistake. Does she know that? I questioned.

She looked very sad and confused still. She kind of looked the same way as she did back in the building. Except she was giving a small smile. Was that a fake smile? She was playing with a flower picking off the petals.

(A/N): The look of the flower Star was picking the rose petals off. Picture wasn't necessary but i wanted to add it. Isn't it beautiful?!?!

"Noo questions?" She said

"Noo questions?" She said. She looked up at me

"You said 'Shoot'. What e-" I began to talk.

"What I meant was you ask a question or whatever you pick something." She said and slightly laughed.

"Weeeeeellllllll... I am curious about one thing." I said.

"About?" She asked. She continued to pick the petals off the flower.

I didn't exactly know if it's right to bring up the topic. The topic i am eager to ask but seems like it's too much. I think it's to much to ask due to not knowing her at all. I just barely met her. Although......

"Why did you look so sad w-" I started to talk.

"Let's not talk about Tom." I mumbled.

"W- I was about to talk again.

"I don't wanna talk about him because right now... I'll admit i am hurting. Right now i feel like i have a knife in my heart. I feel like it's just there and it's being twisted. I feel like i cannot get it out and it's stuck there. I feel like I can't get it out." She said.

She seemed like she was about to shed some tears. Oh no i made a princess cry! I started to kind of panic. I needed a way to save this night.

"Well let's-" I was about to talk.

I don't like the fact that she keeps interrupting me. I am just going to let it happen though. The girl is broken emotionally. It's rude to do so.

"He loves me. He love me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He love me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He love me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He love me not. He loves me. He loves me not." She said over and over again.

She went from slowly picking off the flower petals to violently picking them off. She was throwing them on the ground. Then when there was no more petals to pick she through the flower stem.

"We went through so much." She said.

She was not making any eye contact with me. She was crying now. She put her head down on the table and cried even louder.

I needed to find a way to comfort her. Soooooo all i did was put my hand on top of hers. It was as if i was trying to hold it but I actually wasn't... I think. It just made me scared and nervous that i did it. She looked up at me then at my hand. She didn't move it or anything. I had noticed she stopped crying.

"Sorry I d-" She was about to apologize.

"Don't apologize. Clearly you're hurting. Hurting is not something you apologize for. That is unless you hurt someone and you didn't mean to." I said.

I was still hold her hand... technically... I guess?

"B-" She tried to talk.

"I could... I... Uh... Well honestly I could tell way before you were hurting. Plus the way you were staring at the guy was a give away. Clearly you were dead on the inside just by the way you looked at him. You looked sad and broken hearted. I thought maybe I could be the one to make your night just a little bit better... but i think i just ruined it." I said awkwardly. "Which is a reason as to why i picked you." I said.

To Be Continued...