The Worst. Pt.2

(A/N): Same song therefore no need for the info. Same picture as the last. Which i don't I ever fully explain it. It kind of doesn't have anything to do with the chapter. I just put it because i liked it. I hope you enjoy this part 2.

Star's P.O.V

"Blaaaah! Fine! If it gets you to stop yelling at me. I had a argument and fight with Tom. He burned my arm and before you ask... yes i tried to heal it with my wand. It only healed some of it the rest of it not so much. I keep trying but it's not helping." I said sitting on the floor.

"Why did you end up arguing and fighting with Tom?" He asked me.

"Because he was got mad about me not answering my mirror. He assumed i was cheating on him with you. Then he was going to come over here and try to kill you. Therefore i went down there and stuff happened. He thinks you have a thing for me... and i told him he was wrong about that. I know you don't have a thing for me. When we fought my wand wasn't working I didn't have any Magic. He burned me when he grabbed my arm. When he saw what he did he let me go. I left came back home. Then when we went to school today... he apologized and what not. We broke up then got back together during lunch. That's the end of that." I explained. I tried to shorten it but I couldn't "believe me... this isn't as bad as it was before. The burn covered my entire arm. It was horrible. Now i need to figure out how to hide it. I got a anniversary event thing to go to for my parents. My dress isn't going to cover my arm. Everyone is going to see the burn. I'm going to be questioned." I said. I began to pull at my hair. "An what makes it worse is that i have to be with Tom. Which means i have to lie to my parents because I can't tell them Tom did it."

(A/N): The Dress Star would wear.

"Why did you hide this from me?" He asked me sitting down in front of me

"Because I couldn't find it in me to say anything. I didn't want you to see it that's why i wore the long sleeve shirt. I know you worry about me a lot. I didn't want you to worry about this." I said.

He tried to stare into my eyes but i wouldn't make eye contact with him. I felt ashamed of myself. I felt so bad. I didn't want to cry so i held back tears.

"Tom also warned me not to tell you. He said if i told you he would hurt you. I couldn't let that happen." I said.

"Well... being honest and all... Tom was right about one thing." He said sounding deep into thought.

"About what?" I asked confused.

I was staring at my brunt arm. It felt like it was throbbing in pain. It hurt way more then it did before.

"Mmmm... come on." He said.

He got up and held out his hand. I took it and he pulled me up. He was being extra careful. Then he pulled me gently with him. We went straight to the bathroom.