Story 12: When We Collided! Pt.1

(A/N): This story has no song. Therefore random songs will be thrown in each Part. As for picture. Has nothing to do with story i just love it. This picture is also my home screen wallpaper. ;) Hope you enjoy this update

Song: Hero
Artist: Sterling Knight.

Marco's P.O.V

"I will have a large cream soda with some vanilla ice cream in it. I will take it to go." I said in a demanding tone.

"Right away Marco." The waitress said sounding terrified.

I watched her walk away quickly. She had black hair with orange tips. She had makeup completely caked on her face. I don't understand why she is so scared. She's taken my order every time i come in here. I mean i come in here all the time. There is no need to be so terrified.

(A/N): The Waitress outfit. Purple apron just because. It's outa random. :D

I sat there waiting for my order

I sat there waiting for my order. As i did so I looked around the place curious about who is here. Just to see if I recognized anyone. I didn't recognize anyone who would be my friend. I did however recognize some people from school. The people i never talk to.

"Here you go Marco." She said.

"Later." I said.

I paid for it then got up to leave. As i was about to leave the restaurant something happened. First i wasn't covered in smoothie... then i was. I looked down to see a blonde on the floor.

(A/N): Marco's Outfit. :P

Both of us had collided into each other

Both of us had collided into each other. While i was the one still standing the blonde was on the floor.  I now had pink smoothie all over me. She had my drink all over her. She was laying on the floor. She was face down.

Then sat up and looked around. She looked around the floor. Then she looked at herself. She stood up quickly. Then she looked at me.