When We Collided! Pt.8

(A/N): Song was chosen on shuffle from my iPod. Decided let the iPod decide. An my lovely iPod chose this amazing 2008 song <3 ;). Random picture of course. Picture from one of my favorite episodes! :D One thing I noticed just not to long ago is in my phone's camera roll i have nothing but SVTFOE pictures :]. Hope you enjoy Part 8.

Song: About You Now
Artist: Miranda Cosgrove

Marco's P.O.V

***One Month Time Skip***

I haven't talk to Star at all since our little conversation that one day after school. Even when I wanted to talk to her so bad I didn't. I think she just needs her space from me. When I see and watch her from a distance it's clear that she is happy. She's made a lot of friends and those nerds follower her around all the time everywhere. She is like in charge of them or something.

(A/N): Marco's Outfit. His usual. :)

I was sitting in the library right now alone

I was sitting in the library right now alone. I didn't have detention or anything I haven't had detention in a long time. I haven't seen my friends or talk to them at all. They don't see me and I don't see them. They stopped coming around the house after awhile. They don't call or text me at all. Honestly so much has changed. I'm not the same like i used to be. Nothing is the same.

As I was sitting there thinking I saw Star walking in. She was listening to music on her phone or something. Then she looked at me gave me a small smile. She walked over to the History shelves and grabbed a book. She looked at the books then grabbed two small skinny ones.

(A/N): Star's Outfit. Created by my friend Rosie.

I didn't know if I was seeing things or not but I was confused

I didn't know if I was seeing things or not but I was confused. She was walking my direction making eye contact with me. Next thing I knew was she sat down in front of me. I couldn't find any words to say anything. I was feeling some mixed emotions.

"How come you've been alone a lot lately?" She said.

"Don't know." I shrugged.