Gone For Now Pt.4

(A/N): Same song.

Star's P.O.V

(A/N): Star's Outfit.

I found myself sitting on a bench

I found myself sitting on a bench. In some park. It was kind of late. The area was totally empty. I was in some park. Which is located in this city called Los Angeles. I didn't want to go back to my hotel room yet.

I had been going around everywhere. I've been to like a lot  places. I've been to Boston, New York, Tokyo, Paris, Dubia, Barcelona, London, and Berlin. I kind of think that this is better then dimension hopping.

I've gotten so much stuff from each place. Each was a memory for me and little gift for my friends and family. I carried everything in a huge duffel bag i carried around.

I hardly use my wand to do things. Mostly because i can be tracked with it. I don't want anyone to find me so soon. I only use it to get to different places quickly. It doesn't work as quick was Dimensional Scissors but it works.

This whole time I've been gone I've used this time to think. I don't know if i want to go home. I don't know what i want to do anymore. I don't want to go back to Mewni. The whole stress of being Queen thing practically kills me. I don't want to go home to earth because of Marco.
I don't know what to do.

I had come to my senses about my feelings for Marco. I've been worried about him lately. Although i shouldn't be he has Jackie to protect him or whatever. However that doesn't stop me from missing and loving him so much. He's far away but in my heart he doesn't seem so far. I can't stand this feeling right now. I do want to see him then I don't. The farther away I travel the more this feeling kills me on the inside. I wonder if he even cares about me being gone. I've been questioning so much about Loving someone. Emotions are overrated so i think.

"I need to see how he is." I said to myself. "Time for that spell." I shook my head. I didn't want to use it. Curiosity got the best of me sadly.

I looked around the park just to make sure no one was around. The place was empty. Now is a good time to do the spell.

"I summon the all seeing eye to tear a hole into the sky, reveal to me that which is hidden... unveil to me what is forbidden."

There opened up a type of small window. It was purple and glowing. Revealing a look like sleeping Marco laying in oatmeal.

(A/N): Marco's Outfit his usual.