Electric Blasting Shield Pt.14

(A/N): Hey guys how is everyone this week? I am extremely tired... tired of work.  I guess the only good thing about work is the money I make. Ohhhhhh my god! So I got a new phone. I got the Note8. I got rid of my iPhone. Gotta say so far this is the best decision I have made so far.  Anyways! This is this weeks update. I wanna just say the music at random of course same for the picture. An there is a major time skip. This was a just because type of thing. An the p.o.v switches constantly. Hope you all enjoy the chapter.

Song: Stay With Me
Artist: R5

Star's P.O.V

***Major Time Skip***

Everything happened so fast...
Didn't actually think what happened could happen. I had a hard time breathing. I was covered in yellow goop and blood. My hands were shaking like crazy.

Marco's P.O.V

I laid there on the stairs of the destroyed Mewni castle. I looked at Star who laid there looking lifeless. I took a look at Tom and Queen Moon. Both crystallized and looking dead.

Queen Moon P.O.V

Frozen, crystallized, and cold. I can still see what is gong on. In shock and hurt. Proud and yet disappointed in my daughter at the same time. I felt myself slowly drifting  into a sleep.

Tom's P.O.V

Very pissed off and hurt. Angry and crystallized. Lost all the strength I had in me. I was robbed off all my power. Now I am crystallized. This is amazing. *Note my sarcasm.*

Star's P.O.V

"Marco... We have a problem."  Is all I managed to say.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I can't move." I said worried.

Before I was able to move around. Now I feel paralyzed.  I felt this stinging burning pain all over my body. I felt like I was on fire or something. 

"What do you mean?" He asked me confused.

"I'm going to destroy Tom." I mumbled to myself.

This is not something that is enjoyable. I am filled with so much anger.

Marco's P.O.V

"I literally feel like my body is on fire. Marco help me!!!!!" She screamed in pain. 

She did look really helpless. Her butterfly wings slowly fading away. She tried to flutter them but it didn't work. It only worked a little bit. Slightly lifting her hip but then dropping her. 

(A/N): What her wings look like off course. An isn't this a beautiful picture?

 An isn't this a beautiful picture?

I jumped up as quick as I could. I ran up to her.  I tried to pick her up but I fell along  with her.

Tom's P.O.V

I could not speak at all. It was as if  I was robbed off my voice. Then again even if I could they wouldn't hear me. She crystallized me completely. All I could really do is watch  and listen. Their conversation sounded muffled through the green crystal. There crystal froze all my powers. I just listened to what I could pick up of the  conversation. 

"Did -D - Ight - Ing?" Is all  i picked up coming from Star.

"Well - S- Th- Abo - It - Thi - Wa - You - Said- Before-" Marco began talking.

"I - already - Kn-" Star replied.

I was trying so hard too understand what was being said. Unfortunately I could not understand anything. It was frustrating.

I just so happened too look over to Stars mother. She was crystallized in her butterfly form. I can't believe she did that to her mother.

(A/N): You all know Queen Moons butterfly form.

Marco's P

Marco's P.O.V

I looked at Tom and Queen Moon. still Shocked that both are crystalized. Then i looked at Star who was still in a shocked type of phase.

"So you think i did the right thing?" she asked me.

"Well that is something that you have to answer yourself."  I said to her.

"But i don't know if it was the right thing or not." she mumbled.

I looked at her feeling bad. I don't know how She is feeling. I don't know how to make her feel better.  She looks so broken.

To Be Continued...