Gone For Now Pt.7

(A/N): This is officially the last part for this story. I can't believe this one lasted for 7Pt's. I didn't think it would've been that long. Anyways! This is another random thrown in song. I love this song! This version is better then the original.

Song: Blank Space (Cover Song)
Artist: I Prevail

Star's P.O.V

I couldn't stand just sitting there. I couldn't stand him getting mad at me. I was beginning to get so pissed off. I was fighting the urge to punch him or something. I wanted so much to say so much more but I felt like I shouldn't.

He just stood there looking at me. His facial expressions were changing. First he looked mad then he looked sad then in pain. What is he really feeling? What is going through his mind right now. I wish I could read his mind right now... then again maybe its a good reason I cant read his mind.

"So what now Marco?" I broke the angry silence. "Why cant you just accept the fact that... that I don't want to talk about this. I don't want to talk about this with you specifically. I don't understand why you wont leave me alone. I want to go to sleep. I am tired I was walking all day my feet are hurting. Now get out of my room please." I said calmly even though I was mad.

"No." Is all he said. "We need to talk about this." He said.

"Fine. Stay in here as long as you want. Your not going to get the answers you want." I shrug and kind of laugh.

"Why are you acting like this?" He asked me sadly.

"What are you talking about? I'm not acting in any way. I am acting my normal Star way. Except for the fact you are making me upset." I said.

"Was I the reason you left?" He asked calming down. "I just need the truth. Then i'll leave you alone. Please tell me." He said.

I stood there staring at him. Then I turned away so I wouldn't look at him. I was slowly starting to break on the inside. The little wall I built up to keep myself from saying anything to him was breaking. I found myself debating if I should say something.

"Yes you were." I don't know why but It came out in a whisper. "You have your answer. Please leave my room." I said.

"Why was I the reason?" He asked. He sounded so weird I couldn't tell how he was feeling.

"If you don't leave right now... maybe I'll leave for good." I turn to look at him.

My hand was slowly forming into a punch. My other hand was gripping onto my wand tightly. I looked at him up and down. He was now crying just a little bit.

"Please I need to know." He said. "Don't leave again."

"Why can't you just drop it Marco. Can we just forget about it. I'm tired of arguing with you right now. I am not going to tell you exactly why I left. You already know I left because of you. What more do you need? Besides its not like you can change it." I said.

"Do you hate me or something?" He asked disappointed.

"No. I cant hate you even if I tried to." I shook my head.

"So if I drop this... are we... are we good?" He asked looking away from me.

"If you drop this then yes." I said relieved.

"And you promise to never leave again?" He asked.

"I cant promise that." I mumbled.

"Why not?" He asked looking at me and crying.

"Because at one point or another I will have to leave." I said. "An we both know I'm not staying here on earth forever." I sigh.

"That's not exactly what I meant." He said.

I know what he meant. I just said that just to say that. I wanted to see what he would say. I honestly thought he would say more.

"I just don't want you to leave without saying anything. I don't want to one day find out you left again. I get I am the reason but still a note or something would've gave me some peace in mind. I do care about the things that happen to you. I do care about you with all my heart. If I knew exactly the places you were headed I would of went after you. I would of traveled around with you if you didn't want to come home.... I don't know what I would've done if you just disappeared on me forever." He mumbled.

I was crying more and more. I ran up to him and hugged him.