An 'Accidentally' Thing Pt.2

(A/N): This is a late update. Like I didn't post on Saturday because something came up. Soooooooooo I decided to post right now before I go to sleep because I got work tomorrow at 5:30am. Anyways I was watching The Little Mermaid earlier today. When Sebastian was singing this song i thought of the Ashley Tisdale version. I love this version of the song. Anyways this sorta gave me the idea for the 'An Accidentally Thing' story. Now this is the song that applies to the story. That is a 'Sorta' type thing. I hope you enjoy Pt.2. As for the picture i felt like it was perfect for this Part.

Song: Kiss The Girl
Artist: Ashley Tisdale

Marco's P.O.V

(A/N): I am not putting in the outfits because you've already seen them in Part 1.

I was outside with Kelly now. Nothing has been said or anything. We were sitting by this pond. Which had rainbow colored fish in it. Also had different shape green lily pads. Which were also different shades of green. Trees were surrounding the entire thing.

"Why?" She ask breaking the silence.

"Why what?" I asked.

"Why did you kiss her?" She asked.

After I woke Kelly up she started screaming. Then she started to cry really hard. I just stood there feeling ashamed. I also stood there not knowing what to do.

Now after half an hour of silence she broke it. Which is a good thing because I didn't know if she was waiting for something. I don't know if she was waiting for the perfect time to kill me? Waiting for me to leave?

"I can't answer that." I said.

"Well why not?" She asked. "You don't want to?" She asked irritated.

"I want to answer you. I just don't know exactly how to answer you." I said.

"Can you at least try? Because you kissed one of my Best Friends. Like seriously who does that?!?!? Did she tell you to kiss her? Because if she did i will kill you slowly and painfully for listening to her. " She said it harshly.

Then she started to throw rocks at me. I had a feeling this was my last time to live. I'm dying at such a young age. Which makes sense because I deserve it. I know I deserve it.

However Star doesn't deserve anything bad to happen to her. She didn't even kiss back or anything. She just stood there shocked. She just didn't do anything but freeze.

"Trust me. I was just as shocked as you were when I told you. Believe me I didn't know what I was doing. One minute we were talking about something totally different. Which I don't remember but I do know it was about school. Next thing I know I kissed her. Then I didn't even realize I did until I got to class. I didn't do it intentionally." I said. I began to throw rocks like her except in the pond.

"I'm having such a hard time trying to wrap my head around this." She said.

"I wasn't trying to hurt you." I said.

"I don't believe you." She said.

"I wasn't. Honestly. Hurting you was something I didn't plan to do. I am just as mad at myself as well. I just wanted to tell you so you don't find out from someone else meaning Star." I said.