Electric Blasting Shield Pt.3

(A/N): Sorry I haven't updated guys. I had planned to update on Friday BUT i fell asleep kinda early and before that I got stuff ready for FALL BALL! *Which was freaking awesome!* Breaking Benjamin was truly   amazing. Now i can cross them off the list of bands i wanna see in concert before i die. ANYWAYS but yeah i started getting ready for that. Plus i had gotten paid so after work i went out and about to get stuff. An by the time i got home it was 8:30pm. Soooooooo then i went to sleep after i got done with everything. After Fall Ball that night i planned to write out a chapter and post BUT i was out when i got home. Then woke up Sunday planned to write out a chapter BUT I needed new shoes for work sense i lost my shoe at Fall Ball *Which is crazy because it happens every damn year!* haha... but anyways i ended up going to the Mall for that. Sooo i was there basically all day. Then when i got home for that I started washing my clothes for Work. Now I'm at work trying to write out a chapter before clocking in to be on a phone all day till 7:00Pm. Yay for me. *Note My Sarcasm* Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter.

OH and the song has nothing to do with that chapter. Or the picture. Both a really just random as usual. I only chose this song because i saw Breaking Benjamin and thought why not. An P.O.V's will be switching back and forth.

Song: The Diary Of Jane
Artist: Breaking Benjamin

Marco's P.O.V

I had gotten up more early then usual. I ate breakfast and got ready for school. I was sitting in the kitchen at the table on my phone.

I started to freak out when i looked at the time. It was time to go to school now. I got up quickly then ran upstairs. I ran upstairs to Star's room. I put my ear against the door to hear if she was up or not. As I had my ear pressed up against the door I heard nothing. I just heard light snoring coming from her. Without thinking I ran in quickly towards her. I didn't realize I was running so fast. I couldn't stop myself and I practically slid. Then I fell right on top of her. Which was a really big mistake making me wish I didn't do so.

Once again like last night I flew into the wall. I hit my back really hard once again. Then I slid down and fell to the floor. This time I was in more pain then I was before. I looked at Star then looked down. she is going to be so mad now. I looked at myself and once again... I had that what looked like electricity stuff on me.

Star's P.O.V

First I was asleep in bed. Then I was awake with pain in my back. I was up against the pole of my bed frame. my head also hurt as well. I saw my bed has electricity on it. Which was slowly fading. then I looked at myself and it was all over me.

I looked around the room to see what was going on. I saw Marco against the wall in pain. I don't know what happened or how it happened. Marco was sitting against the wall and the wall had cracked.

Marco's P.O.V

I tried to get up but I couldn't my back was in so much pain. I just continued to use the wall for support. I looked at Star who seemed to be in more pain then i was in. She was standing up using her bed frame for support. Which wasn't helpful at all because it didn't keep her from falling.

"Star? What was that?" I asked. I sounded like I was whispering or something.

"I didn't do it. I don't know what happened. I do know is that i feel like i am dying." She said.

Then i watched as she laid across the floor. Her arms and legs were spread out. As if she was making a snow angel or something. She closed her eyes really tight. Then she began to slowly got back up.