Vacation! Part 2

"Woah, Jess. This is beautiful." Rory laid in Jess's arms as they sat on the beach admiring the sunset.

"Not as beautiful as you." Jess hugged her tight. Amid it being near dusk, Jess could tell Rory was blushing and he laughed.

"Mai Tai's anyone?" A waitress carrying two drinks came by.

"Sure." Rory said and the lady handed her the glass.

"Thank you." Jess grabbed one.

"No problem. Enjoy your stay."

Rory sipped the cold beverage. "Best Mai Tai I've ever had."

"Have you ever had one before?" Jess inquired.

"Well..." Rory laughed. "No, but this is still the best."

*****

After a fantastic day of swimming, tanning, and drinking (responsibly), Rory and Jess headed back to their deluxe suit for some Island relaxation.

"Ahh, this bed." Rory jumped onto it and immediately sunk into it. "It's so comfortable."

Jess joined her. "It really is." He grabbed the remote and starting flipping channels. "Anything suit your fancy?"

"Hmm." Rory pretended to be in deep thought. "Anything that's not animated. I am so tired of watching shows where animals talk and dance."

Jess flipped and turned on a news station.

"No." Rory immediately protested. "Not that stupid Trump again. Anything but this."

Jess just laughed. "Here's a good one." He turned to Turner Classic Movies.

The two sat together watching the movie in till it was time for dinner.

"You hungry?" Jess asked.

"When am I not?" Rory retorted.

"Well, good. I have reservations for two at La Corail."

"Really!" Rory jumped up. "That amazing place I saw when we came here?"

"Yeah, It's the best place here."

"You're the best, have I ever told you that?"

"Only every second." Jess smirked. "But I love it." Jess leaned over and kissed her passionately.

When he pulled back she whined. "Why stop?" She leaned back in. "What time is the reservation?"

"7:30."

Rory smiled, seductively. "That gives us 20 minutes." She flipped off the lights and closed the curtains.

*****

"That's a very pretty picture, sweets." Lorelai said as her granddaughter handed her a drawing. It was a recognizable drawing for her young age.

"This is you, Gamma." Haeven pointed to the taller stick figure. "And this is me." The smaller one had a bow in her hair.

"I love it."

"And this is for you gampa." She went and grabbed another drawing off the table.

Luke smiled when he saw that Haeven had attempted to draw his baseball cap on the top of his head. "I love this a lot, honey."

"It's your hat!" Haven clapped.

"I know, it's great."

Luke got up when he heard the babies' cries and tended to them.

Haeven noticed the cup Lorelai was holding. "Drink?" She asked.

"Oh, this is coffee. You're just a little too young for that yet." Lorelai brought her voice to a whisper. "I'll let you have a sip when you're older."