0.2 || Face Down

PART 0.2
2ND POV
7/19/17
^ ^ ^
   "Face down in the dirt, she says it doesn't hurt."
^ ^ ^

   "Breakdown here," the vehicle said, "I'm gonna need a briii-!" He was interrupted by a large boulder rushing down into his path. He maneuvered around it, but got caught in some webbing. He transformed, but the situation only got worse.

   You learned from Arachnid the relic she was attempting to steal was called a 'Polarity Gauntlet'. You were watching her interaction with Breakdown behind another boulder, though you were sure he knew you were there. Arachnid didn't want to risk your wellbeing in any way, as she knew what the reaction would be for anyone who saw you with her.

   "Oh it fits! You know a girl can't have too many accessories." She laughs with the gauntlet on her servo.

   "You were a Decepticon once. We can bring the prize to Megatron together!" The bulky mech tried to reason. He was sitting down and strapped down with multiple layers of webs.

   "And go back to that boys club? I struck out on my own because I don't like to share." The femme hisses. She'd share with you though, but she wasn't about to vocalize that, and make it sound like she had gone soft. "This will provide perfect repellent against 'Bots and 'Cons alike."
^ ^ ^

   Bulkhead transformed his servos into blasters, and spun around as soon as he noticed Breakdown struggling against more webbing. Airachnid rose up from behind the wall he was stuck to, slowly approaching Bulkhead.

   "I assume Arcee isn't far behind?" She asked, her whole body at ease, but still ready to strike. You were tiptoeing out from behind the wall, taking immediate notice that something or someone was on his back.

   "You could say that." Bulkhead told her. Arachnid stopped, once again noticing your sudden disappearance.

   "Blaster hands up and turn around." The rogue femme demanded.

   "Cobwebs, no!" You whisper-shouted, using one of her nicknames. She only noticed until it was too late.

   "Whatever you say." You could hear the smirk in his voice while you pressed your back against the back of the wall, where nobody could see you. You could hear the immediate sound of blasters going rapid fire, meaning Arachnid did not heed your warning.

    Soon enough, the gauntlet was shot from her servo as she got farther away. It turned itself on, acting like a powerful magnet. Everybody and everything metal was being pulled towards it. Finally, it stopped.

   "Still up for that truce?" She asked Breakdown.

   "Only because I hate Bulkhead more than I hate you." He spat. It was certainly an odd sort of fight to watch.

   "Two bots, one stone." Breakdown chuckled, using the Polarity Gauntlet to help his plan. The Autobots fell to the floor after being hit by a metal beam.

   "Pins like a bug. Of course, I can only think of one way out of your predicament." Arachnid bared her spider legs as she towered over them. Arcee's face went into shock, and attempted to wiggle out of the situation before Breakdown attacked. Minutes later, the two bots were now free from their unique situation. They continued to  battle each other, and your guardian took hold of the relic that had been thrown away.

   You watched as she trash-talked and used the advanced item to her advantage. Specifically, her arch enemy. Arcee managed to steal the relic for herself and polarize the mechs. You had run closer to the battle, trying to keep an eye on your friend. When she stole the gauntlet back, she grabbed you and said, "Always leave on a high note."

   He transformed into her helicopter mode and  flew away with you and the special item. Bulkhead left up onto a nearby building and held onto Airachnid. He was, unknowingly, putting your life in jeopardy! And that was not sitting well with the rogue huntress. Arachnid slammed into Breakdown as she fell from the sky, knocking you unconscious.
^ ^ ^

   "Breakdown!" Megatron growled threateningly. "You dare come to me empty-handed?!"

   "No, Lord Megatron." He denied the accusation, turning around. This revealed the rogue femme he used to know.

   "Arachnid, it has been some time." The Decepticon warlord said. You were still knocked out in her cockpit, so there would be no suspicion. For now.

   "What can I say? It's good to be back."
^ ^ ^
A/N: I'm sorry this chapter is shorter. Tell me how you're liking the story so far! I'm open to anything that'll help me become a better author. Later!

      —WV—