A/N || MANDATORY PT.2

Yo, I know I asked you about who should fall in love on my new book, and I do need more comments on that update than what I have currently. So if you could do that now, that'd be great!

But now, on a more recent note . . .

Who do you want to fall in love with in this book? We have three mechs up to bat:

~Smokescreen

~Bulkhead

AND

~Bumblebee

Please comment by highlighting the option and then voting, rather than writing in the actual comments. It'll show up there anyways. Once I have your votes, I'll have a very special chapter in the making. I also have another question for you!

What ending should you have in the episode Deadlock? Happy or sad? Please comment down here please!

~Autobots Win!! Decepticons lose!! (Megatron dies, Bee gets his voice, they go to revive Cybertron and defeat Unicron)

~Decepticons win!! Autobots die!! (Megatron kills Optimus, you and Team Prime are on the run, Megatron rules Cybertron, the story continues, (new book?!))

That'll be all for now. Remember, comment now for sooner updates! I'll be having the chapter uploaded soon enough and I want to have it done to your liking. I am fine with either ending, but I really need to know who you fall in love with. Okay? Alright.

Update (8/20/17): If I threaten not to post until more than one person decides to say something, will more people comment?

—WV—