Megstiel: My Unicorn Got Hurt...

Megstiel request by katgurl46. I am so sorry for the delay, I wanted this story to be unique, and not too similar to my other chapters. SPOILERS: As long as you have seen the pizza man episode and know what an angel blade is, you are golden! Slight hints towards Season 7 & 8. Slightly AU, as well!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meg walked into the motel room she had been hiding out in, not wanting to be seen by any demons that could report her whereabouts to Crowley... or worse, the Winchesters. Not that she minded the Winchesters, after all the times they had worked together, but if they knew where she was then so would Castiel, and that would mean that all angels could tap in and learn her whereabouts. Stupid angel radio!

She looked around her mess of a motel room, before sighing and deciding to clean up a bit. No sooner had she finished cleaning up, then a knock sounded on her door. A heavy handed and insistent knocking being, that really wanted her attention.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming." she called, knowing the door and walls were thin enough to be heard.

She walked to the door, flinging it open with as much attitude as she could muster. Her eyes narrowed, wondering how she had been found this time around.

"We need your help." Sam grunted, pulling an unconscious and bloodied Castiel. He was supporting one side of the angel, while Dean was supporting the other.

"As per usual." Meg said with a half sneer. "What's wrong with my unicorn?" she demanded firmly, moving out of the way so that they could bring Cas into her room.

"Got in a tussle with some demons, and angels, we think. Some of the slash marks look like they were caused by an angel blade." Sam muttered, as he and Dean laid Cas down on the bed.

Meg sighed softly, as she moved to inspect the unconscious angel. She gently removed his tie, followed by his trench coat, and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. As the shirt fell open, she hissed softly.

Across the angel's chest was an assortment of bleeding carvings, sigils, and stab wounds. She traced each cut lightly, knowing she was a demon, which meant she couldn't heal him. He would have to heal himself, once he woke up that is.

"Can you do anything?" Dean asked gruffly, watching her curiously and suspiciously.

Meg snorted under her breath, continuing to trace and check each wound for depth and danger levels. "No, I'm a demon. Demons kill and destroy, not heal and save. But I can treat the wounds like a doctor would, and watch over him until he wakes up." She offered, knowing that the Winchesters had to be really worried, if they were coming to her for help.

"Couldn't you possess him, and heal him that way?" Sam asked softly, earning an angry glare from Dean.

"We talked about this Sam, possession is not the answer." Dean growled, annoyed that Sam wasn't listening to him about that particular topic.

"He would have to agree to it, but judging by the warding done on his vessel, he has it warded against demon possession." Meg said in frustration, relieved that none of the cuts were deep enough to kill her unicorn.

"How is he warded?!" Dean demanded, never having seen any signs of warding on the vessel.

"Could it be like the warding he did on our ribs to hide us?" Sam asked curiously.

"No boys, Clarence has an anti-possession tattoo... just like you both are sporting." Meg mumbled firmly, as she pulled an old first aid kit out of her suitcase. She had been slumming long enough to know what to grab when pretending to be a normal human.