Binge Eating is Not Fun

This request was a special birthday request for the amazing and beautiful, Alisia! Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!!! I hope your day was great!!! I'm so sorry for the late update! Thanks for letting me know the request, HiddenScreamer. WARNING: Bulimia references and could cause triggers! Enjoy! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam looked at the food in the diner with distaste, feeling his stomach grumble hungrily. If asked, most of the food sounded yummy, but given his common issue to binge eat everything, he was trying not to eat. He could feel how much weight he needed to lose, and it was really starting to bug him.

He slouched to his seat, sitting down heavily, and watched as Dean filled his plate and returned to the table.

"Not hungry?" Dean asked, knowing something was up with his little brother.

Sam rolled his eyes, mother hen Dean had arrived, as he picked up his glass of water and downed most of it quickly. "Not really, the grease smell was upsetting my stomach." he said nonchalantly.

Dean frowned, but nodded and dug into his food. He stuffed his mouth as full as possible, over and over again, only stopping long enough to take a drink or get another plate.

Sam watched his brother eat, paling as the thought made his stomach churn unhappily. He excused himself, when Dean was on his fifth plate, walking quickly to the bathroom. He barely made it in a stall, before vomiting up all the water he had just drank. He dry heaved weakly, grateful that he hadn't eaten anything.

Once he had vomited and dry heaved as much as he could, he left the bathroom and headed back to the table. He smiled at Dean, who was happily tucking into a piece of pie.

"Almost ready to go?" he asked calmly, trying to pretend like nothing had happened. He didn't realize that he had forgotten to wash up face, leaving traces of spit on his chin.

"Yep." Dean said, immediately noticing the spit left on Sam's chin. He knew his brother had been vomiting... again, and was really starting to worry about it. He tried to play it off, while making a mental prayer to Cas to meet them at the motel. He needed the backup to try to force Sammy to eat something, and he could tell by how skinny Sam was, that he was becoming malnourished.

He finished his pie, without really tasting it, wanting to head back to the motel sooner than later, and getting some food in his little brother. He paid for his food, then motioned to Sam to meet him outside.

Sam followed Dean out to the impala, faintly wishing he had eaten, but not wanting to gain the weight, so he was okay that he didn't. He climbed into his seat, hissing softly as the sudden shift made his stomach growl loudly. 

"I thought you weren't hungry," Dean said, as he got in his seat just in time to hear the growl. 

Sam flinched, quickly shaking his head. "Not hungry." he said firmly, even as his stomach growled again. 

"Sure, whatever you say, Sam." Dean said, trying not to let any frustration or concern appear in his tone. "Movie marathon at the motel?" he asked, knowing he could get Sam to eat popcorn if they were watching multiple movies. 

"Sounds fun." Sam said honestly, oblivious to Dean's plans and attempts. He looked out the window, choosing to zone out instead of continue any form of conversation. 

"I think it might be lord of the rings again, is that okay?" Dean asked, knowing Sam loved anything J.R.R. Tolkien. He waited a couple minutes, before looking over to Sam's side of the car, and seeing that he was zoning out. "We'll work it out." he mumbled, more for this own sake then Sam's.