Chapter one:

A teen was calmly sitting down next to a fountain, "Orpheus-kun." He looked up seeing a brown haired lady before smelling a strong scent on her, "You're bleeding." The girl was breathing heavily as she covered her wrist, "S-sorry... I got a cut from a rose." The male gave a soft smile holding out his hand as the girl happily went into his arms, "May I?" She held her wrist out as he gently looked at the wound, "It's not too deep, it should stop soon enough." He gently pulled out a bandage wrapping and lightly wrapped up her wrist, "You know, you never told me why you were running."

"Huh?" Orpheus gave a small laugh, "You were running, little lilly. You never told me why." She blushed at his nickname for her before she quietly mumbled, "I-I choose who I wanted." Orpheus looked at her as he tilted his head, "Have you?" He smiled as he dipped his hand in the water with a relaxed expression, "Who is the lucky male?"

"You, Orpheus-kun." He sighed and looked at her, "Honestly dear. Do you ever listen?" The girl looked surprised at his slightly abrupt behavior, "W-what?" He sighed, "Reiji-nii told you did he not? I am not of your choosing. I am not an heir. You must choose one of the other brothers."

"But I want you! I want you Orpheus-kun!" He looked up, "It's about to rain. Come, let's take this conversation inside." He gently stood up holding his hand out to her, which she gently took before he led her inside. "Now, as I was saying, I am not an option." The girl looked frustraighted by his refusal, "But why! I don't want these... these... monsters!" A loud hiss came from his throat before he grabbed her wrist, "What was that?"

"O-Orpheus... y-you're hurt-"

"Monsters you say?" He looked at her bandaged wrist before smirking, "How funny you say that word." The girl looked shocked, "W-what do you mean-ouch!" He glared at her nipping at the bandages, "Don't interrupt me... cow. Now, on the topic of so called 'monsters'." He gave a smile, four of his teeth sharpening, "It's funny how you say it. Yet you allow them to play with you. Then after being told so many times that I am not one of your options." He looked at her, his eyes shining an eerie gold as he licked the blood from her wound. The girl had tears in her eyes, "Orpheus... why?"

"It's simple." She turned around seeing a purple haired male who gave a smile, "Orpheus-nii is not what you think."

Orpheus opened his eyes as he looked at the boy calmly speaking out, "Kanato-kun

Orpheus opened his eyes as he looked at the boy calmly speaking out, "Kanato-kun. Where is your brothers?"

"They are here. We were wondering when you would bore of her. The selfish little slut." He calmly watched as the girl clung to him, "O-Orpheus-kun. H-help."

"Tsk, you honestly thought that I cared for you?" Orpheus snarled and shoved her to the ground, another male walked over to him, wrapping their arms around his waist as he glared down at the girl.