Part Two: Chapter Two

Yui was laying down in a small dome looking area, sleeping against the tree, Orpheus was asleep in the tree, "Eve... Prince." Apples started to fall from the air, "Wake up. Eve! Prince!" Yui opened her eyes as Orpheus opened his, staring at the branches of the tree, "Eve?" Orpheus looked around confused, "Prince?" Yui walked around the tree, as Orpheus stayed in the tree, staring at the bits of green, they both reached to a flower bud, Yui flinched when it opened as Orpheus gave a soft smile and gently touched the flower. The opening of flowers seemed to set off a chain reaction, many more flowers bloomed, "The time has come, Eve, Prince." Orpheus stared at the area around before he closed his eyes, "Eve! Prince!"

"Who's there?" Yui turned around scared, "Who are you?!" Yui opened her eyes with a gasp turning her head to the window, "Was I dreaming?" Yui took a small breath before hearing someone "You're finally awake." She looked surprised before sitting up from her bed, Kanato, Ayato, and Laito were all on her bed. Kanato spoke towards her, "Keep your voice down. You're so loud." He lifted up Teddy and smiled at it, "Right, Teddy?"

"Seriously, Bitch-chan, way to make a big deal outta nothing." Laito was laying across her bed, staring at her. Ayato glared towards her, grabbing her chin, "Hey, Pancake, I just woke up and I am freakin' thirsty. Lemme have some." Yui leaned back as he moved towards her, pulling her blanket up, "Ayato, I can't just..." Kanato looked angry as he shouted towards him, "Ayato!" Kanato moved Teddy away from his face, "Don't try to sneak ahead of us."

"Kanato..." Laito was standing near her, Ayato was on the bed close to her, while Kanato was on his knees. Laito gave a chuckle as he agreed with his younger brother, "Yeah, Ayato, you can't just have her all to yourself." Yui looked confused as he slowly moved to her, "Laito?" He sat down next to her moving his hand up her arm, "After all, Bitch-chan's blood belongs to all of us." He gave a little laugh as Ayato straddled her legs, "C'mon... give it to us, Pancake." Kanato was closer to her hand, "Relieve my thirst quickly, please."

"Let's have some fun together, Bitch-chan."

Inappropriate thoughts, (for shame)

"Already at it, at this time in the morning? How unseemly." Yui sat silently in the car, all the brothers were inside, Orpheus was just quietly resting near her. Ayato gave a grumble of irritation, "Jeez, way to ruin the moment. Seriously." Kanato was playing with teddy, "What right do you have to interrupt?"

"You should have just joined in, Reiji." Laito smiled as he looked off, "Just thinking about our Bitch-chan writhing in agony as we swarm over her... it sends shivers down my spine." Subaru looked at him and then noticed how Orpheus seemed to tense and frown, before he shifted slightly and relaxed again, causing Subaru to growl out, "You frickin' pervert." Another voice interrupted as Orpheus closed his eyes, "Shut up." Shu was leaning against the wall of the car, "You're ruining my music." Reiji glared towards Shu, "You never change, do you?" Laito continued to speak, "Why don't you try being honest for a change?"

"Shut up." Subaru glared at Laito as Kanato looked towards them, "Please be quiet. Can't you see you're bothering Teddy?" Yui stared at the brothers before she was startled by Orpheus's voice, "That's enough." Yui looked towards Orpheus, who's teeth seemed to be gritting. No one paid him attention as they continued talking, "Damnit!" Ayato put his arm around Yui, "I'm thirsty as hell. I can't take it anymore." Reiji glared at Ayato while observing Orpheus, "Ayato, not here. Watch your manners."

"I'm sorry, Teddy." Kanato was looking sorroful towards the recovering bear. Subaru even seemed to ignore Orpheus as he glared towards Ayato, "Have some shame." Ayato glared at Reiji and Subaru, "Shaddup and stop getting in my way!" Subaru glared towards him as he snarled, "YOU shut up." Orpheus' hand clenched visibly as the two started to bicker again, before he ultimately shouted out, "All of you shut up! You're getting on my nerves!" The car suddenly careened before flipping up into the air, Yui screamed as Orpheus looked just as shocked. All the brothers quickly got out and Orpheus was pulled out as well, just before the car hit the tree and exploded. Ayato was holding Yui while Subaru held Orpheus bridal style as he stared at the flames.