Chapter Twelve:

"Please... please help him." A beautiful woman with white hair pleaded to the young boy.

"I will."

"You must have perfect posture!" A cruel woman tricked the boy into believing it was love.

"Of course ma'am."

"When I kill you... It will be after we become one for the last time." One of the brothers kissed the other male's naked shoulder as he held his waist.

"I look forward to it Laito."

"No..." A soft voice spoke as it cried.

"No?"

"I don't want this. I... want to live." The voice was trying to fight as it raised it's voice.

"But this is my fate."

"We will die." The voice ended up becoming silent at the final words.

The blood red moon casted over the Sakamaki estate, "This reminds me of the good, old days." Cordelia, in Yui's body, leaned against a rail, staring up at Richter, in a new dress, "We would forget about the time, and dance the night away. It seems just like yesterday." Richter was gently speaking to Corelia, as if he was a love sick puppy. Cordelia gave a small giggle, as Richter faced her entirely, "Cordelia, my sister in law." Cordelia held up a gloved finger to his lips, "You called me that intentionally. That's so cute." Richter gently took hold of her hand, "It wasn't intentional. You are my brother's wife. That fact is inescapable." Richter moved away from her, releasing her hand, "I am a man who fought with his brother over you and lost." Cordelia smiled at him, as he begun to walk away, "In an effort to forget you, I wandered the world for hundred of years."

"But why? There was no need to forget me. You don't owe anything to Karl Heinz. Nor Orpheus. Am I right?" Richter smiled under the light, "only a wicked woman would compel a response to that." She gave a giggle as he turned around, "You're so fun to tease, Richter. Let it go." She now faced him, "It's all in the past. As you can see, I have been resurrected, as you wished."

A man with purple hair... no... he had green hair. The male walked to a child crying at the body of a woman. There was a silver knife in her chest, no, a Rosary. "What are you doing?"

"Hey, what is the meaning of this?!" Ayato stood on the balcony with them, they both faced him, "Oh, it's you, Ayato. I was expecting Orpheus. It's been a long time." Ayato glared at Cordelia, at both of them really, remembering how frightful Orpheus's expression was in his state, "What have you done?"

"It doesn't appear you're here to say how pleased you are to see me again. As for how I am here..." She turned to the green haired male, "Richter, would you please explain it to him?" Her dress was black, with long gloves and a red rose from the bushes that Orpheus so lovingly attended to with Subaru.

"I need some rest. I'm not fully used to this body yet." Ayato glared down his mother, "She shouldn't even be conscious. Yet, she's trying to eject me. It's tiresome." Cordelia started to walk past him, "I suppose this body isn't fully mine yet." She gave a small giggle before leaving the area.

Richter's memory:

"Little boy. Why are you crying?" The young child looked up at the man, his eyes wet with unshed and shedded tears. The man looked surprised at how his appearance was, kneeling down to him and gently wiping his eyes. The boy was scared as he bared his tiny fangs, "Who a-are you..."

"Heinz. Richter Heinz." Orpheus stared at the two, as Orpheus looked at his mom again. Before another male came in, the two argued before Orpheus was taken from the grasp of Ritcher, "No! Let me go!" The child cried out, "Mommy! Mommy!" Karl Heinz threw the flames as he carried him away, Richter had disappeared, but not before sneaking a ring into the hand of Orpheus.