Chapter Thirteen:

Cordelia has Yui's body, even her eyes are bright green, she was sitting in a loft. Orpheus was just sitting down, reading a book aloud. Cordelia was silently smiling at him, his posture was perfect, his voice was the right level, but not too loud nor too soft. Orpheus gently spoke, "'If I had a world everything would be nonsense.'" Cordelia raised a hand as she yawned gently.

"Orpheus, I'm tired of this story. Go fetch me a new rose, one from the lovely bushes you attend to." Orpheus stood up and gave a small bow, "Yes ma'am." She laid down on the fainting couch as she begun to speak with Richter, Orpheus walked outside, "Dusk-nii." Orpheus looked up, Laito looked surprised at his expression.

Laito's memory:

"Guys... Orpheus always looks so mournful." One of the brothers whispered to his triplet siblings, "Now that you mention it... he always did have a somber look when we were smaller." The oldest gave a sigh as they thought of him, "That's because Mother is pushing him way too hard." The triplets were whispering with each other, Kanato held Teddy close, "I thought I heard him crying once."

"What? No way. He never cries." Kanato frowned that they thought he lied, "It's what I heard!" Laito suddenly shushed both Ayato and Kanato, "Shhh! He's coming!" The triplets stood up as they watched Orpheus calmly walk down the hall. Kanato was first to talk to him as he cutely held Teddy, "Onii-san. could you come listen to me sing?" Orpheus looked at him, a tired expression on his face, "I'd love to Kanato. But I have to go study."

"Surely you won't forget Ore-sama!" Orpheus gave a smiled and a tired wave, "I have never forgotten either of you. Go on, I'll see you after I finish my work." The two of them quickly ran off, while Laito pulled him closer, "Onii-san." Orpheus calmly hugged Laito, who looked confused and looked at his face. He was frowning, and his eyes showed hopelessness, and despair, before he sighed and smiled.

"I will play with you later on okay?" He kissed his head before starting to walk off, "You were always the most observant one."

End of Memory:

Orpheus walked past him after that, not wanting him to see any more than a glimpse. Laito saw enough already, and walked to Reiji, quietly telling him what it was. Reiji entered the room, "What have we here?" Cordelia turned her head seeing Reiji from below, "I heard that our Uncle and Orpheus had a visitor. But I never imagined that visitor would be you."

"It's been a long time, Reiji. If only you weren't so stiff-" Cordelia looked at the door that opened as Reiji looked at the interrupter, "Pardon me." Orpheus entered the room causing Reiji to see him, though he hid it, he was just as surprised as Laito, "Here is the rose you wanted." Cordelia gave another fake motherly smile to him gently petting his head, "Thank you Orpheus. Now... Reiji, as I was saying. You would look just like Karl from back when I first met him." Orpheus flinched slightly at the male's name, Richter and Cordelia silently taking note of it.

"Please do not needlessly invoke my father's name. I find it seriously offensive." Reiji pushed up his glasses while Cordelia laughed looking down at him. Reiji actually seemed to be trying to ease Orpheus while still becoming angry at the mention of the terrible man. Cordela smiled as she drew him in, "Don't be so standoffish. Come closer." Reiji teleported on the loft, causing Orpheus to move into standing, only to be touched by Cordelia and relax. Reiji spoke, "It is apparent that scheming comes as naturally as breathing to you." Cordelia turned fully to him, "Reiji, must I explain?" Only Reiji and Orpheus was standing, however Orpheus seemed only slightly tense. Once Richter stood Cordelia pointed Orpheus to sit, who did so with no hesitation.