Part Two: Chapter One

Orpheus was calmly speaking on the phone, "Yes... Pardon?" The brothers were all in the same room they were all doing their own thing. Shu was resting, Reiji was reading, Kanato ate sweets, Laito was looking at a magazine that could not be seen from Yui's view. Yui was silently sitting, Ayato hovering over her.

"But..." Most of the brother's looked at his back as he had softly brought his voice up, "Listen will you? Why do you want me to change my cover?" Now all the brother's attentions was on him, he turned and faced the window with a scowl upon his face, "So... I'm to accept my name? The fact that I'm the 'heir' to a Political line? But then you tell me to 'rebel'?" Orpheus placed a hand against his temple as he swayed some, "But sir. ...!" Orpheus stiffened before he nodded softly, "R-Right... I... understand. Sorry. Father." Orpheus said a goodbye before he hung up and sighed, "Who was that Orpheus?" Orpheus turned his head and pulled his hair up into a ponytail.

"It was someone that you should not worry about. Excuse me, I have to make a new call." Orpheus gave a small nod as each brother bowed their head softly towards him, before he left the room, "Hello?" Orpheus suddenly placed a happy look on his face, "Yes, is this Orpheus. I believe my 'father' has called you?" Orpheus had a cheerful tone as he talked though it was clear he was not interested with his expression.

"Ah! Mr. Dietrich!" Orpheus flinched before he nodded, "Yes, that's me. So, when may I schedule an audition?" Orpheus had picked up a small lollipop that Kanato gave him calmly unwrapping it, "Actually your father has already given us a tape of your singing, so you're all set to record and start your debut!"

"Don't call him my father. Not to me alone." She sounded chipper as she happily stated, "Alright Orpheus! By the way, your stage name is Wilhelm, as said by your Guardian." Orpheus gritted his teeth before he again plastered a fake smile and calmly said, "Alright then! I will start as soon as I get a schedule then. Thank you!" Orpheus hung up before he gritted his teeth, "Onii-san... I've never seen you so frustrated." Orpheus turned around seeing Kanato, "Hmm? Sorry. You seem down." Orpheus moved closer with worry, as Kanato hid a brief smile of greedy enjoyment of the attention, before he adopted a cute sad expression.

"She hurt Teddy..." He held up Teddy, whose neck was split open, and Orpheus shook his head, "How dare she. Here, I'll take him to surgery for you. I promise Teddy will be feeling much better after I treat him." Kanato smiled slightly, "Thank you Onii-san... why have you been so much more standoffish to others lately?" Orpheus looked surprised, "Hmm? Oh... well..." Orpheus rubbed the back of his neck, "I guess I'm just starting to become my old self."

Few minutes later:

Kanato frowned as he sat in the music room with Laito, "Back to his old self?" Laito placed a hand on his chin, "Well... Dusk-nii did always say he was quiet back then. And then said he was often called stiff." Kanato frowned, "But he's ours now. Why should he remember that family?" Laito frowned some, "It does annoy me..." The door opened to see Orpheus walk in with a content smile, "Kanato, Teddy is feeling much better now." He held out the bear causing Kanato to smile before gently taking hold of the toy.

"Teddy, did Onii-san treat you well?" He listened to the bear before Yui entered the room, "Um..." The three turned around noticing Yui, "Hmm?" Orpheus lifted his head a bit more giving a quiet tone, "Ah, little lilly." Laito had a hungry smile on his face while Kanato looked unamused, "Bitch-chan!" Orpheu noticed she walked over, "Um... S... Someone is here for you." Orpheus looked surprised before he nodded, "Alright. Excuse me." He walked out the room while Kanato frowned that the attention of his 'brother' was gone.

"She's not the clever is she? Right, Teddy?" Yui looked nervous while Laito gave a small sigh, "Bitch-chan... Clearly you don't understand Orpheus again." Yui looked towards Laito, asking him, "Huh?" She placed her hand near her chest surprised as Laito looked at her, "Dusk-nii is quite tired lately." Yui looked surprised before she looked at the door that he left in, "Really?" Kanato nodded, "He's been talking to that man for the past week. Arguing."