♥Chapter 4- Fearless Three♥

Liiza's POV

Liiza's POV

School has been going as boring as it has always been. After two whole hours of boredom, the bell finally rang for lunch.

Rilee and I went to our usual place in the cafeteria, by the windows, before Zach and his three new friends joined us.

"Hey girls," Zach greets.

"Hey Cupcake." I reply.

"Ooooh Cupcake, huh?" Corbyn teases, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Hey, why doesn't my girlfriend let me give her pet names?" Jack whines.

"Look, Jack, if your girlfriend let you give her pet names, you would probably call her something stupid like Chipmunk," Corbyn slides down beside Rilee.

Chipmunk is actually not that bad honestly.

"Hey!" Jack frowns. "How did you know that I was gonna call her that?"

"Why don't you guys describe your girlfriends to us? I really want to get to know them!" I interrupt.

"I'm so excited to meet them." Rilee adds.

"I'll go first," Jack says, raising his hands.

"My girlfriend's name is Stephanie. We have been dating for 2 years at the end of this month. She's a movie fanatic and a total extrovert. Also, she loves shopping and food."

"Now me," Corbyn smiles. "My girlfriend's name is Christina and we have been dating for about 3 years now. She's really into shopping. Christina is so friendly."

"This leaves Daniel" Rilee smiles.

"Right." Daniel begins. "My girlfriend's name is Sierra. We have been dating for around a year as well. She is not very social but when she gets to know you more, she opens up and is so gorgeous. I guess she likes reading and stuff."

"They seem really nice" I say.

"Yup," Jack says, popping the 'P' "Now that we all have described our girlfriends," he turns to Zach. "It's your turn to describe Liiza for us."

"Uh, sure," Zach pauses, glancing my way. "Liiza and I have known each other since we were babies but we really became good friends when we were about 3. We were best friends, and still are. I have always been super overprotective of her. Liiza is an awesome girl and she is absolutely beautiful. She's always there for me when I need her and has never left my side. She is the best friend, the best sister and the best girlfriend anyone could ever ask for." Zach smiles at me and I smile back shyly.