♥Chapter 33- Lyrics prank♥

Liiza's POV

I'm not sure where we are going but Zach and told me to get ready, which is what I'm doing.

I took a warm shower and calmed myself down and made sure I'm clean.

I changed into a fit crop top and black ripped jeans then black heels.

I put on light makeup and curled my brown hair, then walked out.

The time was already 6 by the time I finish so I just went and sit withe Lucas.

We both watch catfish: the tv show, till Zach arrived.

We entered the car and I greeted William then he began driving.

Some time later, Willy stopped the car in front of Bulls N Barrels.

Its not like usual. Usually the doors are open till 12 but today its closed and it also has the close sign, but there is a little light front he inside.

I look at Zach frowning and he just took out keys from his pocket and showed me.

My eyes lit up and I smiled.

"You have the keys?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yup, I came here earlier and informed aunt Rodgers about the situation and asked her if we could have the place for tonight. She said its OK and gave me the keys" He shrugged then unlocked the door.

Riley, Jonah and Corbyn were already inside. Talking.

"There they are" Corbyn sighed.

"Hey guys" I waved them.

"Sup girl" "Ayo loser" Jonah and Rilee said together.

We all sat in a circle and were talking till the others came and joined.

Dani and Jack came together with food.

Zack kept a blanket on the floor and there was background music which is on sync.

There was potato chips and chicken nuggets from McDonald, a lot of it, and by a lot, I mean a lot.

Mrs. Rodgers also kept hot chocolates and drinks for each of us before she left.

"Let's play truth and dare" Jack suggested and we all nodded.

I took a bottle and spun, then it landed on Rilee.

"Truth or dare?" Daniel asked.

"Truth" She replied.

"What would you do if you were the opposite sex for a day" Corbyn smirked.

Rilee chuckled then finally answered "Try a new hair cut.... I guess" she shrugged.

"Boring" Jake rolled his eyes then spun the bottle again. This time it landed on Daniel.