♥Chapter 23 -You have a Girlfriend!♥

Follow Facebook page of 'My Fake Boyfriend'

Zach's POV

The next day

Today is gonna be a long day. We contacted the cops telling them about Liiza. They already started searching while I and the boys decided to start today.

I groan and sat up my bed then take my phone.

No calls

No messages

Nothing

What have Flynn done to her. I hope he hasn't hurt her. If he does then I swear I will break every bone in his body.

I sigh and got off my bed then walk to to the bathroom and took a shower.

After I was done, I got out and got into a blue and white stripes t-shirt which says 'Believe there is good in the world'.

After I was done, I went out of the room and there was Logan frying eggs.

Today we decided not to go for a run.  I wasn't in the mode anyways.

"Good Morning" I greet.

"Morning" he replied. "Let's get eating. We gotta start looking for Liiza" He added and I replied with a nod.

He places two plates of egg then bread. We both dig in after he sat down.

We both ate in silence which kept me thinking about Liiza. Whether she have eating or he's starving her.

After breakfast, we all decided to meet up at Andree's house. Though I'm still not a fan of his, I have to do it for Liiza.

"So..." Andree breaks the silence between all of us.

"Let's get started" I commented.

"OK, so were gonna split up in pair of two" Logan started "Zach and Jonah. Since you two know Flynn the most, you two will go and search all the places you think will be his hideout. If you don't find her then check all the old buildings and the once under construction" he explains.

After a moment of silence, he continued.

"Andree and I will search everywhere we can. I know a few places here where kidnappers take people so were search there too" He continues.

"Alright, " I nodded.

"Jack and Corbyn. You guys are hurt badly. Jack fracture his arm and Corbyn can't walk without crutches so you two are gonna rest. You can stay home and take care of yourselves"

"Dang it" Jack groaned

"Daniel, Lucas and Rilee you two are going with the cops. They are searching too but they need support. Rilee and Lucas knows Liiza well enough to be able to give information's"

"Nice one" Lucas smirked.

"You all got it?" He asks glancing at each one of us and we all nod. "Good. Now let's get going"

We all got up to leave when a phone rings.

We all started patting our pockets and checking our phones till Lucas said its his.

"It's... An unknown number" He mutters and we all run to his side.

"Pick it and put it one loud speaker. It could be Liiza" Logan says and he nods.

"H- Hello?" He says loud enough for the caller to hear.

"Hey boo" a girl replies and we all frown.

"Gab... Hey! How are you?" He asks. His face heating up and I chuckle.

"I'm good babe. Just called to check if you reached safely" Gab said.

"Yeah I did... Listen ummm... I'm kinda busy right now so I'll call you later" He said and she mutters a bye then hung up.

I look up to Lucas and there he was blushing "Babe huh?" I chuckle.

"Yeah uhh... She's kind of my uhhh... Girlfriend Gabriel" he stutters.

"You have a girl friend!" Jonah exclaims "Wait till Liiza finds out" He added and we all laugh.

We all stop laughing the moment my phone rings and the caller Id was 'Flynn'.

"Keep the call on go for 1minute. I'll tell one of my friends to tap the call" Logan says before going off to call someone.

I answer the call and wait for him to speak first.

"Heya" he greets.

"Flynn" I muttered angrily. I don't even think he heard me.

"Aye.... How you doing?" He asked but i stayed quiet "So.... You know Liiza is actually enjoying, living with me" he chuckles which made my blood boil "Soon she would forget about you guys" he added.

"What do you want Flynn?" I asked.

Logan walked back into the room nodded then and I nod back then he joined us.

"Yeah bout that" if you want your girlfriend back, then..." He stopped for a few seconds then continued "You have to send me 10million" He says and we all grasp at the same time.

"What!" Logan breaks the silence "Man you thing you kidnapped Selena Gomez?" He asked earning a glare from Lucas and I but he just shrugs.

"Whatever. If you want your friend, then do it. I will let you know where to bring the money and don't try to outsmart me or you lose Liiza forever" He said then ended the call instantly.

I sigh and put back my phone in my pocket.

Logans phone also rang that instantly and he answered it.

"Where is it from?... Yeah... OK... Thank you so much man" He said then end the call.

"What did he say?" Lucas asked.

"He said he's gonna text me the address"

Bling

"Here" Logan showed us the address which was like 2 hours away.

"But he said we shouldn't mess with him. What if he hurts her?" Jack asked.

•••

A/N

Here is another chapter like I promised.

I know its short but that's much I could write.

The next chapter will be a continuation of this one.

Don't forget to vote.

Loves♥♥, Hugs and Kisses to you all.

Azzy♥♥