♥Chapter 5- This is gonna be the longest 3 weeks of my life♥

Liiza's POV

Liiza's POV

"What happened between you guys and Jonah?" Rilee breaks the silence.

I freeze. What do we tell her?

I lock eyes with Zach.

Should we tell her the truth?

Zach is the first one to speak up. "I think we better go home and talk about it there." He mumbles, standing from the seat.

It was a silent car ride home.

"Rilee, you really wanna know what happened?" Zach asks softly.

"Yes."

"Cause we can tell you right now."

"Sure."

"Are you sur-"

Rilee cuts in. "Just get to the point, Zach."

"Okay. Here I go," Zach starts, barely mumbling. "Liiza, Jonah and I used to be really good friends."

Suddenly, Jonah barges into the room. "Hey, guys." He slides down next to Rilee with a wink.

"I never thought I would say this. It's good to see you, man." Zach says dramatically, going in for a fist bump."

"You too, man" Jonah smiles.

I glance at Riles. She doesn't look too happy. "Guys I-I'll talk to you later you later. I have to go." she lifts herself to her feet.

"Alright. See you later, babe." I say, softly. I have to let her go. She doesn't want to be around Jonah.

Rilee swivels around to face the door. "Hey, Rilee! Where are you going? This isn't because of me or anything, is it?" Jonah grabs her arm.

"Actually, Jonah, it is." She replies hastily, shaking him off.

"Rilee I'm sorry if I hurt you, but it's not like we're in a relationship." Jonah is so naive.

Like seriously, how could you hurt my best friend that too right in front of me.

You are so dead, man.

"Jona-"

I get cut off Rilee. "No Liz, he's right. All this is fake and I think it's better we keep it that way" Rilee storms out.