♥Chapter 11- Song for a special girl ♥

Rilee's POV

Rilee's POV

"Rilee, just give him a chance. Please" Liiza pleads. She's lying on her stomach, on her bed, looking up from her phone.

"Why should I?" I question, spinning around on her desk chair.

Liiza invited me over for lunch and Andree's and since I came, she has been trying to sweet talk me into meeting up with Jonah.

I guess I do want to talk to him again. I don't know, I kind of thought it was the beginning of a friendship.

I guess I don't wanna get hurt.

Maybe I over reacted. But, we were "dating", fake or not, and he hurt my feelings. Flirting with other girls? Was I not enough?

"It's not like we're really in a relationship", I didn't really understand the feeling inside me.

"I think he wants to make it up to you." Liiza replies, pulling herself up.

I think for a moment before sighing in defeat. "Fine. But under one condition."

She nods in response.

"I get to leave if he gets annoying." I declare.

Liiza giggles, nodding. "You'd get to leave straight away!" She grabs an eyeshadow pallet from her vanity and turns to me.

"Let's start with your makeup. I want to make you look hot."

•••

"Done!" Liiza exclaims, stepping back and examining her handy work.

She sits the curling iron done on the dresser after switching it off. "Do you like your makeup?"

It's sort of that no-makeup makeup look. Neutral tones. It's pretty. Really pretty. "Thank you so much."

"What are friends for?" Liiza grins. "Now get in the dress!l

She hands me a maroon, formal dress. It's gorgeous.