♥Chapter 8- Choose a movie♥

Liiza's POV"Liiza, what is he doing here?" Zach asks, walking out of the cafe with Rilee

Liiza's POV
"Liiza, what is he doing here?" Zach asks, walking out of the cafe with Rilee.

"Too late." I mumble to myself.

"Oh great, and here comes the hulk." Andree rolls his eyes.

I climb out of the car, putting my hands on Zach's chest. "Zach, calm down. Let's just sit down and talk about this."

"There is no way I'm gonna sit with him." He stiffens his jaw and I can see the anger building up inside of him.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't want to sit with a pathetic, jealous wanna-be, like you, either." Andree smirks.

"You need to back off." Zach slips his arm around my waist.

"Oh, are you her boyfriend?" Andree sighs, feigning a confused expression. "I guess she didn't tell you that she slept in my bed last night. With me." He laughs. "I'm leaving. Call me if you need a ride. Mom said I should bring you back home safe and sound." After starting the car, he drives away.

I don't even have his number.

"Care to explain?" Zach sounds furious.

I look at Rilee with pleading eyes but she just shrugs.

"Can we go and sit first?" I ask calmly and Zach nods.

We all walk into the cafe and sit down in our usual booth. We order hot chocolates with marshmallows and cream.

After they are served to us, Zach finally breaks the silence. "Why were you with Andree?" Every word is pierced with venom and hatred.

"Why do you care so much?" I respond softly.

"I can't believe you would even speak with him. I can't even look at you right now." He crosses his arms, his volume raising.

"Dude chill," I chuckled, but that didn't change the tension in the air at all.

I looked at Rilee, who just shrank deeper into the chair.

"How can I chill? He said you slept with him"

"Come on dude, you know better than to believe that fool" I chucked

"But why with him?"

"Well just like you're not living g attracting home, I'm also not, you know our parents traveled"

"How does your mom know him? And Why didn't they just let us stay together?"

"I don't know, I was just sent to love with him and I couldn't possibly pack my bad and leave, it's disrespectful to him mom"

"And what about the sleeping part"

"I was tired last night and entered the wrong room but he wasn't in his room when I entered, so I fell asleep in there and woke up with him beside me"