♥Chapter 1- One dance♥

Liiza's POV

It's Sunday night and we all know what that means.

Holidays are gone. Back to school.

I've been binge watching Netflix for hours already, cradling a bag of popcorn and stuffing it into my mouth.

It's only 10:00pm, way too early to go to sleep.

My mom always tells me to sleep early but I never listen and so I suffer, every morning.

I lay on my stomach, watching 'Enchanted', which I've watched over a hundred times but never gotten tired of

I stare at my laptop and my eyes started flickering shut till darkness finally drowns me.

•••

I wake up to the annoying upbeat tune of 'One Dance' by Drake, singing from my alarm.

I groan, rolling out of bed and trudge to the washroom.

Quickly, I remove my pajamas and sink into the hot bath I have run for myself, trying not to forget I have to go to school.

A few minutes later, I get out and am faced with the challenge of what I'm going to wear.

I quickly choose a pale grey shirt with a V-neck and high waisted skinny jeans, with a blue infinity scarf around my neck and blue heels.

I do my short makeup routine, applying some mascara, eyeliner and concealer under my eyes and on the "trouble" areas. Finally, I apply some lip balm.

I walk down stairs where my breakfast is already prepared, muttering a greeting to my mom, who is wiping down the bench top.

"Good morning Mom." I say, flashing a small smile and sitting down at the table.

"Morning, dear. Come and eat your food before it gets cold. You don't wanna be late to school on your first day!" She says cheerily.

I just finish eating my eggs and toast when the doorbell rings, so I run to the door and open it.

It's Zach.

"Hey, Baby Cakes." I grin, sliding my backpack over one shoulder.

I shout my goodbye down to hall and turn to face him again. "You ready to go?"

"No, I'm not ready. I just came here to waste some time." He sarcastically replied, giving me the duh face. I just roll my eyes and walk out.

"Bye Mrs. Starr" Zach shouts and shuts the door behind me.

Zach is one of the hottest and richest guys at my school. He has dreamy light brown eyes and and short, soft hair to match.

Unlike the other boys, Zach is not a player. He respects girls and doesn't play around with them. Today, he's wearing a white polo shirt with faded blue jeans.

I open the door to Zach's BMW and slip into the padded leather passenger's seat. In case you forgot, Zach is filthy rich, so yeah, he does own a BMW.

"Hey Willy." I greet his driver, with a familiar face.

"Hey Liiza, how are you?" He asks.

"I'm good." I smile, and he starts the car.

His real name is William but I call him Willy in short. He is in his early 40s and has been working in Zach's family for over 10 years. I can just tell, even from the limited time I have with him, he is honest and kind.

"Soooo.... baby girl. How are you?" Zach interrupted my train of thought.

"I'm just wonderful. What about you?" I ask.