♥Chapter 15 - Coffee Date♥

Liiza's POV 

Liiza's POV 

"You sure? I mean..... I don't think you should" Rilee complains.

"Oh come on... Chill out, Riles. Nothings gonna happen. Just think of it as a friendly date" I try to convince her.

Apparently, I just told Rilee about the date and she denied.

She hates the idea but too bad, I'll be leaving with Andree in just like 15 minutes.

I'm wearing my white shirt with blue jeans, a blue scarf and brown knee length boots, and took my blue bag.

The jacket part will be his job.

I'm sure you might have figured it out that I love scarfs.

I always wear it unless its too hot outside or it doesn't fit with my dressing.

"A friendly date? Really Liz, a friendly date. Liz Zach, Jack and Corbyn are going...." She doesn't get to complete the sentence cause someone knocked the door and I immediately said

"Bye Riles. Talk to you later"

Then end the call.

I ran to the door and saw Andree. He is looking hot as always with his ocean blue eyes and spiked hair.

He wore a black shirt, blue jeans, and black jacket. He looks like a typical bad boy.

"Done checking me out?" He asks and smirked. The evil smirk.

I could feel my face starting to heat but tried to stop it by smirking back.

"You wish" I replied.

"Ready?" He asks

I nodded and whooped my hands around his arm and we made our way out.

I let him open the door for me then got in the car.

Who knew that Andree Watterson could be such a gentleman. He jogged the other side and got in the car then started the car and drove out the driveway.

"So where do you wanna go?" He asks.

Are you kidding me right now?

You said you're gonna take me out and you don't even know where to go.

"Look I know I said I'll take you out but...... I'm not sure of your favorite places and other things so help me out" He explains.

"K well, we could go to umm...... Bulls n Barrels I like that cafe" I said.

"Bulls n Barrels it is" He declared, making me chuckle.

I actually feel bad for not ending my convo with Rilee properly. I have never done that, and the worst part is that she was telling me something about the boys.

It was a really short ride to the cafe. I let Andree open the door for me to get out.

I'm feeling myself right now.