♥Chapter 29-What was that about♥

Lizza's POV

"Mom, Dad" I scream and hugged each one of them tightly.

"Darling, how are you doing?" My mom kissed my forehead.

"I'm fine" I replied with a huge grin.

"I missed you so much dear" Dad grinned.

"Missed you too" I chuckle.

Little do they know how much has happened these two weeks.

We all went to the living room and sat down. The boys sat on the long couch, Me and Rilee sat OK the medium length and out parents sat opposite the boys on the long couch.

"Explanation please" Mom demanded.

We all look at each other nervously.

"Why does Zach have a bandage on his head? why does that young guy have a cast on his hand? And why does the other guy have to walk with crutches?" Zach's mom glared.

"Is someone gonna explain?" Mom was furious. 

"Ok," I finally spoke up. I went on telling them everything that happened,

They all gasped.

"When you left, you told me to stay with Andree, we were in the same house and eventually, we became friends. I helped Andree with his test and he passed so he told me that he's gonna take me out, he took me out and we went to Bulls N Barrels. I let him sit at me, Rilee and Zach's spot and then Zach came with Corbyn and Jack. They saw us and left. That's when they met with an accident. I felt bad that they had to leave because of me and they almost died so I wanted to leave but I got kidnapped"

My mom gasped because of that but I still continued

"I was kidnapped by no one other than Flynn and I was lost for a day and a half but they found me. Flynn threatened to kill me and tried to escape but then someone shot him. Before he died, he also shot me so I had to be in the hospital for 2 days straight" I lift my dress and showed them the bandage that was covering my wound.) 

Mom rushed over to me and hugged me for a few seconds and then left me. "So much has happened and you guys didn't even bother to tell us?" She asked in disbelief.

"Mom we-"

"No! You all did wrong" Then she turned to the boys "You're all grounded. I'm gonna call your parents and tell them everything" She scolded making me and Rilee chuckle silently. "Oh don't worry darling, you two are grounded too"

"But Mom, I got shot" I whined. 

"Don't even try using the 'I got shot' card on me, Liz" She went and sat back down.

We all were dismissed after that. The boys had to give their parents phone numbers to my mom, I had to g back to Andree's house to get back my belongings, and all our phones were taken. 

Zach didn't like the fact that I was going with Andree though. I wonder what's up with these boys.

I have to find out

Right now I am in the car with Andree and we are heading to his house. 

I think this is the right time to ask him

"Dree?" I called him and looked to his direction.

"Hmm," he hummed in reply.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked

"No" he chuckled

I chuckled and asked the question anyway "What is it between you and Zach that you hate each other so much?"