♥Chapter 25- We Die Together♥

Heyyyy!!

Guess who updated twice in a week?

Yup. That's me. I'm on a two weeks holiday which means I have more time to write.

Yippie

Thanks a lot for 1.8k reads almost 2k.

I never taught that I'll reach this much but thanks a lottttt.

I'm savage bruh.

Spoiler alert!

Stuffs bout to get down bruh. You bout to turn red. You bout to start shooting some potato's at my head

Throw everything you can on me except knives cause if you kill me, then you won't know what happens next. So I'm safe *winks*

•••
Zach's POV

"Were here" Daniel informs and I being the only one awake had to wake them all up.

"Were here?" Logan asks and I nodded.

"I didn't park right in front of the house. We are a few blocks away" He says and we all nod.

"Time to get our friend back" I sigh and sat properly.

"OK before we go out, we need a plan" Said Logan "Like I said before, we all pair in two but this time, each of us will take a cop with us OK?" He asks and everyone gives a 'yeah' or 'yes'.

We got out of the car and went towards the police's car.

I waited for Logan to explain the plan to the officers before we advance.

I, Jonah and a cop named Kevin. At least that's what he said.

Daniel, Lucas Rilee and a cop named Akash. He seems more Indian. He accent and looks explains it all.

Finally. Logan, Andree and a female cop who's Ann who Logan's has been flirting with and face is flushed red while Andree keeps rolling his eyes every minutes.

We finally approach the house and that's when we split.

Logan's team went straight for the door, We went through the back door and Daniel, Lucas and Rilee went for the window.

Jonah kicks the door open and then we started moving.

•••
Liiza's POV

Boom

The sound made me jump up cause of how loud it was.

It sounded like a door being kicked opened.

Boom

This time it came from a different side. Its starting to freak me out. Is the house being invaded? Or maybe its Zach and Rilee

If its Zach then I'm safe but if the house is actually being invaded, then they'll kill me. I hope not.

Should I shout for help?

Yes. That'll be the best thing to do.

Splash

This one caught me off guard. It made me stumble backwards and fall flat in my butt.

I got up and rubbed my butt before slowly walking to the door.

"ZACH, RILEE?" I shouted then started hitting the door. "I'm here. Help me, whoever it is please. Help" This time I shouted louder and hit the door harder.