♥Epilogue♥

Zach's POV

1year later

Life...... It's just so amazing. I got support and friends that truly loves me.

I get to talk to Liiza like 3 times a day every day.

And yeah, we have become really famous. We go to a lot of concerts. Take pictures with fans and travel a lot.

Everywhere I go, I take lots of pics with the boys and send them to Liiza. After I'm home, we Skype.

"Bro let's go" Jack whined.

We are supposed to shoot our next mashup today, which is why we're heading to Logan's house.

We all moved to California, and are living in our own house. Just the 5 of us.

"OK fine" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"So mature" he muttered to himself and rolled his eyes.

I ran to him and tackled him down on my air mattress.

"Yo bro what you doing?" He frowned.

I punched the air balloon above his head making his shut his eyes and shrink then I started laughing and got up.

"You...." He glared at me.

I walked out the room and met the others at the door then Jack joined us sometime later.

We all headed to the car and got in then Jonah started driving.

"You'll pay" Jack whispered in my ear.

I looked at him like 'what the hell man' then I glanced at the others. They were all busy on their own conversion.

"O...Kay" I said slowly and turned back.

We finally reached Logan's who I'm sure by now, is shooting his vlog.

Instead of ringing the bell, we have already made plans with his assistant Ayla. So we reached then called her.

"Hey!" She greeted.

"Were here?" Daniel said.

"OK" she replied then opened the door.

We entered and the hall is empty so we walked to his room.

Seems like I'm wrong cause he's just playing with Kong. Then we sneaked up to him and started singing.

Logan, oh Logan

"What do you want? How did you get in my house bruh?" He asked.

Get your lazy bum Logan

"I'm not lazy bruh"

Wake up your lazy bum Logan...

"I'm not sleeping bruh, how can I sleep when you guys already woke me up? Stop, Stop. Why did you come to my house? How did you get in my house?"

"We want you to shoot another mashup for us," I said softly.

"I can't hear you, Zach, Speak up" He teased.

"WE WANT YOU TO SHOOT ANOTHER MASH UP FOR US BRO" I screamed.

"Yes, please" Daniel pleaded.

"Please," we all said in unison.

"Fine I'll shoot you" He chuckled "Under one condition" he turned to us "You finish the song" he smiled