♥Chapter 18 - Revenge ♥

Flynn Jetton^^^

Zach's POV

I'm in a shock. My head is aching badly. I can't even feel my injuries because of the shock and on top of that, the police needs information so they can feel up the accident report.

Accidents happen unexpectedly. One second you're driving peacefully or stressfully and the next second, a drunk truck driver comes and hit you.

Everything happens really fast. You see blood but don't know where its coming from.

It can take hours or even days for the shock to wear off.

And the next day you realize how lucky you are to be alive. You finally discover you injuries and bruises few days later.

After explaining everything to the police officer, he's finally going to leave.

"OK then, thanks for your time. I'll go and interrogate your friends" he says with a warm smile and I smile back.

Daniel and Rilee were also in the room with me when the police was asking questions.

"Where's Liz?" I asked them.

Even though I was pissed off at her, I still wanna see her. She's still my best friend no matter what.

And they look at each other suspiciously then turn to me.

"I don't know. She said she was gonna be back" Daniel shrugs.

Where could she be?

"Yeah, She might have gone home for a rest" Rilee says.

I slowly nod then rest my head back on the bed.

"What's the time?"I ask once again and Daniel checked his watch.

" 2:46am" he says and Rilee yawns.

The fact that they stayed awake waiting for me to wake up makes me feel bad.

"You guys should go home and rest. I'm going back to sleep anyways" I glance at then.

They both argued with me to stay here but I beat then to it and told them to take Jonah with them.

After they all left the room, my mind drifts back to Liiza.

Hope she's fine. As far as I know her, she would never leave me in this condition till I convince her to go.

She's as hard headed as Rilee. These two girls have some kind of attitude problem but its cute.

It hurt me a lot that she was about to kiss Andree.

The only reason I don't like Andree is because he stole Ariel from me, and now Liiza.

Even though it's not Liiza's fault. I told her to be my fake girlfriend not my real one.